Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Does anyone know who the first Sith Lord was?

I'm a big fan of the Star Wars saga, and there are many mysteries in it that are yet to be solved, for sure. But one question I have that I'm wondering if anybody here knows is Who was the first Sith Lord? I haven't read the Tales of the Jedi series yet, and I plan to, but I know that Exar Kun was the seventh Sith Lord, and I think Naga Sadow was the sixth or fifth, but what I'm wondering is who was the first? Could someonebe able to answer this question, oh, and when you do, could you please list the seven Sith Lords in order up to Kun, because I kind of get them mixed up from time to time. Thanks

Try this link out:
    http://thunder.prohosting.com/~spiff/Lords.html

Or try doing a websearch on google.com for sith lord and see what pops up.

Thanks. That really helped me.

Google is your friend... if you're using MS Internet Explorer, you might want to check out the google.com toolbar... it's very handy.

I came upon this while tootling around galaxy.

ca.
    BSW4

The first Great Schism between the followers of the dark and light sides of the Force occurs. A rogue Jedi, Xendor, sparks the conflict after turning to the Dark Side and gaining many followers. They form a massive space fleet and declare war on the Jedi.

Hope it helps.

Future suicide victim
    I can't remember but were the Siths ever mentioned in the original Star Wars trilogy?

I can't remember but were the Siths ever mentioned in the original Star Wars trilogy?

The original Sith. No, I dont beleive they were mentioned. But they did say that Vader and Palpatine were Sith. Or they were seduced by the dark side and had some training in Sith way's. But no mention of the original Sith or their many empire's.

Future suicide victim
    So they actually did mention the word "Sith"? I never heard of it till episode 1 so I thought Lucas or the book authors created it after the original trilogy were shown just to spice up the storylines.

Loveable Rogue Moderator juzzza's Avatar

Matthew Woodring Stover.

Sith

Yeah, I think, but it was either brief of just hinted at, maybe in ROTJ.

Saturn Comes Back Around Evil Agent's Avatar
    According to the Knight of the Old Republic games (I & II) which also mention that Exar Kun fellow, another couple of great Sith Lords were Darth Revan and Darth Malak. If you want to know more, play the game!

Sith Lord's

Yeah there are many, I have done a little research, nothing extensive though. Here are a few. Marka Ragnos, Naga Sadow, Freedon Nad, Ajunta Pall, Tulak Hord, Simus, Ulic Qel-Droma, Darth Rivan, Darth Traya, Lord Kaan, Qordis, Darth Bane, Darth Andeddu, Darth Plagueis (whos trained Darth Sidous). Not to mention, Darth Vader (whos was the 12th Dark Lord of the Sith), Darth Revan, Darth Malak, Exar Kun, Kyp Durron, Darth Tyranus, Darth Maul, Darth Sion, Darth Nihilus. And of the supposedly very first Dark Lord and Dark Jedi, Xendor.

And I have beaten the first, and two Sith Lords away from beating the second.

Unfortunately a lot of the "Sith Lords" ar nothing more that Jedi gone bad, although I do recall some mention in Knights of the Old Republic, that the original Sith were a race of Force sensitive aliens who came to power thousands of years before the Old Republic and basically wiped themselves out due to internal corruption and the constant Apprentice/Master feud for power.

The Sand people or "tuskan raiders" were forced to live in caves and desert as the original Sith had obliterated most of their world (Tatooine) making it unlivable.

The last remnants of this race can be found in KOTOR on the planet before the Star Forge.

Interestingly enough, on a recent rewatch of SWIV:ANH, I noticed Obi Wan use call Darth Vader "Darth" during their saber duel, instead of Vader... almost as if this was initially intended by Lucas to be his name...

Curious.

History of the Sith, and the Rakatan Infinite Empire

Sith--An ancient cult that uses the Dark Side of the Force. Masters of alchemy and illusion. Once they "were mighty Jedi of the (old)Republic, brothers in the Force, but the Great Schism between the Dark Side and the Light turned Jedi against Jedi." Driven off, exiled, they fled to the far side of the galaxy where they found the Sith people who treated them as gods. After many centuries the Sith empire grew to a vast, rich realm. That was the Golden Age of the Sith . . . until Naga Sadow tried to conquer the Republic and add it to the Sith empire. Sadow's invasion was defeated, but at great cost to both sides, and the Sith empire fell into disarray and all but vanished . . . until Exar Kun rediscovered it. Kun's rise to power started the galaxy-wide Sith War, but he too was defeated and the Sith vanished again. After another resurgence of the Sith by rouge Jedi, Darth Bane reshaped the Sith order and kept it going, hidden from the rest of the galaxy. The Sith believe that true power comes not from the Light, but from the Dark Side; and that power unused is power wasted. They are unmerciful in using any means necessary to reach their goal. Not all dark side Force users are Sith followers; the Force is omnipresent while the Sith are only one following of the dark side, albeit the most powerful and well known.

The exiled Dark Jedi, enslaved this race known as the Sith, and through breeding and time, took the races name as their own. But yes, the Sith people were force sensitive, and inbreeding between the Dark Jedi increased their power and reputation. But it was the Sith Lord's that destroyed them until Darth Bane layed down the guidelines. But the race of force sensitve creatures who did destoy Tatooine were the Rakatan and their 500 planet empire, their empire was 49000 Before Battle Of Yevin.