Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Been watching Seinfeld this morning, and I've got to say I quite like the bits of his own standup - some very, very funny ideas.

I want to be a princess sic's mom's Avatar
    I have to say my favorite right now would have to be Christopher Titus. Especially his latest CD "Neverlution" He always makes me laugh so hard I cry.

Fluffy aka Gabriel Iglesias! He's funny and very cute, he's not offensive or anything and his humor is very light and nice. he's awesome!
    Last edited by PeterWilliam; March 13th, 2012 at 10:54 AM. Reason: no signatures @ SFFWorld

George Carlin was the funniest man to ever live in my opinion and humanity laughs less without him on this Earth! Lately, Louis CK has been making me laugh! Check him out on netflix!

Bookaholic
    Quote Originally Posted by TrujilloA View Post
    Fluffy aka Gabriel Iglesias! He's funny and very cute, he's not offensive or anything and his humor is very light and nice. he's awesome!
    Gabriel Iglesias is my current fav! He is hilarious and I can watch him with the family and not worry about offending anybody.

Stephen Lynch is also really good.

I can't believe nobody has mentioned Dmitri Martin or Bill Engvall

I like Brian Regan and Jim Gaffigan. Both are hilarious and I can watch them with my family and not worry about being offended.

I've seen both Louis CK and Mike Birbiglia live-- I'd say they are my two favorites. I also love Bill Cosby, especially "Himself." I also like include Patton Oswalt and Mitch Hedberg,