Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Dirty Something

  1. #1

    Exclamation Dirty Something

    I am trying to get a copy of a BBC Screen Two drama Dirty Something from 1993. The main characters were played by Rachel Weisz, Bernard Hill & Paul Reynolds. Does anyone have a copy or know where I can obtain one. The BBC were most unhelpful, no surprise there!

  2. #2
    Registered User Loerwyn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    England
    Posts
    6,233
    A quick bit of research suggests it's not been released on any form of home media, so sadly I would guess you're out of luck. Have you tried tracking down the production company?

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Loerwyn View Post
    A quick bit of research suggests it's not been released on any form of home media, so sadly I would guess you're out of luck. Have you tried tracking down the production company?
    Yes, I emailed them but they didn't even reply. Thanks anyway!

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Gesper View Post
    Yes, I emailed them but they didn't even reply. Thanks anyway!
    Getting material from the BBC is impossible, they never clear rights beyond the UK so it costs a fortune to bring them to the states.

  5. #5
    @PeteMC666 PeteMC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    1,735
    Google says it's on rsmoviedownloads if you want to risk it

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by PeteMC View Post
    Google says it's on rsmoviedownloads if you want to risk it
    That has to be an illegal download. I really hate those sites~!!!!

  7. #7

    Wink Great post

    I just canít stop reading this. Its so fresh, so filled with updates that I just didnít know.
    I am delighted to see that people are in fact writing about this subject in such a elegant way,
    presenting us all diverse parts to it. Youíre a fine blogger. Please carry on with it.
    I canít wait to read whatís after that.Thanks so much

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •