Fantasy Novel Suggestions?

Hello all,

Haven't read too many books, thinking of going out and browsing Chapters.

I'm looking for a fantasy novel in third person that you've enjoyed. Either epic or urban fantasy is fun for me, if you have any recommendations and why you enjoyed it, I'd really appreciate it.

I dislike sexually explicit books and pedophilia (ie george martin)

Thanks
    Last edited by Yjar; February 19th, 2012 at 10:14 AM.

C'mon Yjar, you've been here almost three years, you should know how this forum works by now, especially with such a vague request..so I'll give the usual spiel...

We get a lot of "what can I read next" threads on just about a daily basis. We find that such posts usually get the same response. Actually looking at what's already on the Web site or utilizing our SEARCH function will usually answer most people's requests. Perhaps it is uncommon, but we like people to have a look around rather than just demand (even if it's polite!) immediate gratification for their own personal needs.

With such a large and complex site it can be difficult to see everything going on, admittedly. But if people think that there's answers out there they will point people in the general direction.

So, rather than people coming here and repeating the recommendations they've provided in other threads, I'll direct you to some of those threads:

The New and Improved Recommendation - Fantasy / Horror
    Favorite Fantasy series, '011 edition!

If you like ^^^^^ then you might like #####
    Just started in Epic Fantasy - What to read? / Epic fantasy suggestions... (Merged)
    Gimme some good adventure books! (Similar to Three Musketeers,Locke Lamora or Sharpe)
    Book that just blew your mind....
    Looking to start new series
    Need help picking new fantasy series to read
    **looking For Fantasy Trilogies**
    Hopefully putting this in the right place (looking for a new series to read)

my next series to read
    Fantasy series
    Looking to start new series