Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Favourite Reccuring Characters.

Who are you're favourite reccuring characters?

I'm talking short roles in each episode, or only around for a few episodes.

For me, It'd have to be:

Bronn is my favourite. He is hallerious. Even when he is not trying for it he makes me laugh just by gazing.

Ousha; she's just perfect.
    Lewin, also really nice.
    Syrio, was wildly hallerious and badass at the same time.
    Jaqen, seems like you're perfect mysterious captive, but what's with the hair?
    Gendry, those facial expressions. He's so lovable. More work for Gendry!
    Sandor, but he needs more screen time.
    Rakharo, also lovely.
    Tywin, just... yes.
    Lysa is creepy, Shae is... whorey.

I think It's fair to say the Cast as a whole is amazing.

Agreed. I was thinking the other day that almost all the characters are awesome. Little Finger, Varys, Joffry, every character is as I imagined them. The only characters I'm second guessing are the Baratheons. All of them. They all just seem too small? I imagined them as taller. More stout.

Mark Addy was amazing though. I wish he had been taller, but, they could have done some angle work or something. Because, I guess when you have an actor who's that good, you take him xD

Renly is not at all carefree enough, I imagined longer hair, more of a smile. Stannis, too, not what I thought... Though he does the stern thing well.

Osha. The wildy lady.

She's awesome. Show could be just her and I'd watch it.

For me it's Bronn.

I'm almost sad GoT isn't on NBC. If it was, I could hope for a Bronn spin-off. (NBC spins off every damn thing.)

Hodor spin off?

Hodor and Bran in a low rider. I can see it now.

I think this is the list of my favourites now:

1. Osha
    She's Osha. 'nuff said.

2. Hodor
    Hodor

3. Bran
    He's awesome for a kid.

4. Ygritte
    We have one opinion in common - You Know Nothing, Jon Snow.

If we're going with the show, then that would still be Sam and Davos, my favorite characters in the books, and also Varys, Dolorous Ed, Pyp, Matthar and Grenn, but then I'd probably say Tyrion, Joffrey, Ned Stark, Bronn, Maester Aemon, Jaquen, Gendry, Osha, Syrio and King Robert. I also liked Danys' bloodrider Rakharo, who in the series is a combo of the characters Rakharo and Jhogo from the books and who meets an untimely end which is not in the books. All of the actors have been very good. I might complain about some of the choices the writers and directors make about the adaptation and sometimes the pacing, but the quality of the acting has been sky high.

Sam you say, Kat?

Vera Brosgol got him down perfectly.

I forgot Sam. Sam is amazingggg. I'd say Gilly but all I see when I look at her is Cassie from Skins and it drives me mad because that girl was /so/ annoying. xD

Also, Ygritte is awesome, mostly for her 'and I thought that we were done but then he said 'turn back around,''.

I also loved Rakharo too! Someone called him 'real time Aladin' and it just made me want a real time Aladin movie starring... him. >C I'm sad he died, but I think he had other commitments.

Yes, the actor who plays Sam is perfect, although I think they're padding him a bit. Sam is my favorite and will always be.

I'll be honest, Ygritte annoyed me in the books. The actress' portrayal of her is a bit less annoying, because she's running with the lines, but she's not in my favorites. She's a little too limited in her viewpoint for me as a character, but the actress' chemistry with show Jon is wonderful.

Rakharo took a bit part and stole every scene he was in. He'll be missed. I also forgot Yoren! How could I forget him? The actor was terrific too. There are a lot of great characters coming up as they go, too.

Alas, poor Yoren! I knew him, Horatio...
    Last edited by Loerwyn; May 19th, 2012 at 11:58 AM. Reason: Randomly appearing 'a'.

xD

The Yoren/Arya scene was awesome.

Is Yoren the one she spoke with at night who told her about fear or something? When everyone else was asleep but those two?

Yes, Yoren was the Night Watch recruiter who was leading the caravan of recruits and prisoners back to the Wall, including Arya and Gendry. Yoren came with Benjen to Winterfell on his way down to recruit, and then went further south, coming to King's Landing to pick up prisoners. He spots Arya in the square, after she has escaped the castle, trying to get to her father, and he holds her and keeps her from looking when Ned is executed. Then he dresses her as a boy and sticks her in his caravan, planning to drop her off at Winterfell on his way back to the Wall. The minor Lannister lord attacks the caravan, trying to get Gendry, and Yoren is killed and everyone left taken prisoner and taken to Harrenhal.