Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I use biblio.com for used or OP books. It is an aggregator of online shops in the US, Canada, and the UK. You can sort by location and price to find the best deals

Hey thanks for the nice post. I also want to share my experence. Recently I bought sets of different books from shopbychoice.com
    They really give good discount and free shipping for books. I have a great experience!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cool Books Where to Buy them

I'll usually buy my books from BN or AMAZON a majority of the time.

half.com is a good source for cheap used books and they categorize them by condition.

Quote Originally Posted by CrowZer0 View Post
    I buy most or all my books from Amazon and Play.com and just usually go with whoever is cheaper. Are there some obvious places I'm missing? They don't have to be brand new, but a very good condition.

Where do you get your books from online? (I'm in the UK btw)
    Amazon is the best I think! The Kindle app is free and you can download it on anything. But, there is also smashwords which has a ton of free indie books. Have you tried www.smashwords.com yet?

I really like Amazon though. Amazon also has a thing authors subscribe to and they can run free promos through it. So, it seems there are always new selections of free book on Amazon. I loved Treasures of Darkness Treasures of Light. The prices on Amazon are great too!