Hybrid View

Does anyone know who the first Sith Lord was?

I'm a big fan of the Star Wars saga, and there are many mysteries in it that are yet to be solved, for sure. But one question I have that I'm wondering if anybody here knows is Who was the first Sith Lord? I haven't read the Tales of the Jedi series yet, and I plan to, but I know that Exar Kun was the seventh Sith Lord, and I think Naga Sadow was the sixth or fifth, but what I'm wondering is who was the first? Could someonebe able to answer this question, oh, and when you do, could you please list the seven Sith Lords in order up to Kun, because I kind of get them mixed up from time to time. Thanks

Try this link out:
    http://thunder.prohosting.com/~spiff/Lords.html

Or try doing a websearch on google.com for sith lord and see what pops up.

Thanks. That really helped me.

Google is your friend... if you're using MS Internet Explorer, you might want to check out the google.com toolbar... it's very handy.

I came upon this while tootling around galaxy.

ca.
    BSW4

The first Great Schism between the followers of the dark and light sides of the Force occurs. A rogue Jedi, Xendor, sparks the conflict after turning to the Dark Side and gaining many followers. They form a massive space fleet and declare war on the Jedi.

Hope it helps.

Future suicide victim
    I can't remember but were the Siths ever mentioned in the original Star Wars trilogy?

I can't remember but were the Siths ever mentioned in the original Star Wars trilogy?

The original Sith. No, I dont beleive they were mentioned. But they did say that Vader and Palpatine were Sith. Or they were seduced by the dark side and had some training in Sith way's. But no mention of the original Sith or their many empire's.

Future suicide victim
    So they actually did mention the word "Sith"? I never heard of it till episode 1 so I thought Lucas or the book authors created it after the original trilogy were shown just to spice up the storylines.

Loveable Rogue Moderator juzzza's Avatar

Matthew Woodring Stover.

I like SF. SF is cool. Steven L Jordan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Quagmire View Post
    The original trilogy (movies) never mentioned the word "Sith." They only referred to those Jedi who had gone to "the Dark Side," like Vader.

Don't know if it may have been in the movie novelizations.

The first Sith was

Darth Scyreus
    http://swfanon.wikia.com/wiki/Darth_Scyreus
    He killed Xendor who was the first Dark Jedi. He also plotted and saw to it that the great conflicts that would give rise to the most powerful and formative Sith Lords would happen. He could transcend time, and take other bodies as his own. His power is described as limitless, and he was the very embodiment of the Dark Side itself.
    I stumbled across this
    Last edited by colt45; September 27th, 2009 at 02:37 AM. Reason: It's late and I made an unforgiveable amount of typos...LOL

Sith Lord List

This site has the best list of Sith Lords that I have been able to find.
    http://edandmari.com/starwars/lords.html

Holy necrothread!

The correct answer is that it has not been revealed. 'Darth Scyreus' and 'Kaja Sinis' are from fan-fiction stories, and are obviously not canon (in fact, they're from a website LucasArts has had to take legal action against on several occasions for trying to spread false information about the STAR WARS movies and franchise).