Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Coors
    But the race of force sensitve creatures who did destoy Tatooine were the Rakatan and their 500 planet empire, their empire was 49000 Before Battle Of Yevin.
    The Rakatan!

That's the name I was looking for.

What a bunch of geeks we are.

Sith Empire, Geek Empire

Yes, maybe we are, if that's the case then will wait and take over from the shadows. Just like the Sith.

And they shall bring beer.

Geek Empire

And pizza. So who was the first Jedi? I cant seem to figure that one out. Wish there was more history written before the Old Republic formed.

Kotr Ii

Just beat Knights Of The Old Republic II with a Sith Lord, man that ending sucks. Going to play it as a Jedi weaponmaster, hope the ending is better. The Sith Lord's were lamo's, the hardest I fought was the storm best. Nihlius, Sion, and although Kreia proved dificult a little for a bit, were nothing. Maybe if they were like Malak in the first one.

The Jedi Weapon Master's massively overpowered-- I took all the lightsaber specialization feats and most of the dual-wield feats and was felling even the toughest enemies in a few strokes-- crits were doing 100+ damage easy. Plus my custom lightsabers rocked.

The ending still sucked, though-- am now playing through as a Sith-lord wannabe.

Whilst we're on the subject of KotoR etc, is it possible to cajole Bastila back from the dark side (like Juhani) and turn her against Malak?

I've never succeeded.

Saturn Comes Back Around Evil Agent's Avatar
    Yes, it is. I turned her back to the light! It's hard, it's during one of your last conversations with her, I think. You just have to keep talking and talking to her, saying the right things, until she finally cracks and realizes what she's become.

Otherwise, I've always been really curious about Darth Sidious. The Emperor (Palpatine) is definitely my favorite character (He's the only great actor in the prequels, and the only reason the plot is interesting is because he's manipulating EVERYONE and succeeding), but I've never read any of the novels, and I don't know anything else about him. Someone on this thread just mentioned that he was trained by Darth Plagueis. Can anyone tell me more?

Oh, and as for Obi-Wan in Episode IV saying "Only a master of evil, Darth," it's clear that as usual, Lucas didn't plan on naming anyone else "Darth ____", he obviously came up with that later. This inconsitence makes that pretty clear in my opinion. That's why no one ever called the Emperor anything but Emperor (Darth Sidious is obviously a new idea).

Darth Sidious

He was trained by the ancient Sith Lord Plagueis in some of the most ancient art's, not sure exactly what. But my guess is it involved cloning, medical experimentation and midi-clorian manipulation, which would explain why Darth Plagueis is said to have lived for so long. That is one of the reasons Anakin fell to the Emperor, because with that power he could save Padme. Hope it helps.

He was trained by the ancient Sith Lord Plagueis in some of the most ancient art's, not sure exactly what. But my guess is it involved cloning, medical experimentation and midi-clorian manipulation, which would explain why Darth Plagueis is said to have lived for so long. That is one of the reasons Anakin fell to the Emperor, because with that power he could save Padme. Hope it helps.
    So basically what you're saying is that Darth Plagueis was not only a Sith Lord, but also a mad scientist? Interesting.
    Personally, I can't really envision Darth Sidious/Palpatine ever not being evil. To me he's like the living embodiment of evil, like the devil. Of course the devil was once good, but I have a hard time imagining that also. Anyway, I'm sure you get my drift.
    By the way, does anyone here know what Palpatine's first name is. One of my friends said he just guessed it was Sidious Palpatine, but that can't be, because Sidious is a Sith name.

Mad Sith

In a way he was, as were a few others, including Naga Sadow. As for the name I have no clue, but I will always call him the emperor. Just so many open threads, Lucas should assemble a team just to think up of stuff like that, to answer all the unspoken questions.

Star Wars III Rocks!!!!!!!

Saw it the day it came out. Man it is awsome!!!!! Have to stop pacing while I wait for it to come out on dvd.

Quote Originally Posted by kahnovitch
    Whilst we're on the subject of KotoR etc, is it possible to cajole Bastila back from the dark side (like Juhani) and turn her against Malak?

I've never succeeded.
    I did it too... but I had full light points and a fairly high charisma and persuade skill.

The first Sith was

Darth Scyreus
    http://swfanon.wikia.com/wiki/Darth_Scyreus
    He killed Xendor who was the first Dark Jedi. He also plotted and saw to it that the great conflicts that would give rise to the most powerful and formative Sith Lords would happen. He could transcend time, and take other bodies as his own. His power is described as limitless, and he was the very embodiment of the Dark Side itself.
    I stumbled across this
    Last edited by colt45; September 27th, 2009 at 02:37 AM. Reason: It's late and I made an unforgiveable amount of typos...LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Coors View Post
    And pizza. So who was the first Jedi? I cant seem to figure that one out. Wish there was more history written before the Old Republic formed.
    That was Kaja Sinis