I am currently in the middle of A Storm Of Swords by George Martin so I won't be reading it for another couple of weeks, but Caliban's War, book 2 of the expanse, is out, at least in the UK, and I couldn't resist snapping a copy.

Blurb from the back cover:

We Are Not Alone

On Jupiter's largest moon, a Martian marine watches as her platoon is slaughtered by a monstrous supersoldier. On earth, a high-level politician struggles to prevent interplanetary war from reigniting. And on Venus, an alien protomolecule has overrun the planet, wreaking massive, mysterious changes and threatening to spread out into the solar system

In the vast wilderness of space, James Holden and the crew of the Rocinante have been keeping the peace for the Outer Planets Alliance. When they agree to help a scientist search war-torn Ganymede for a missing child, the future of humanity rest on whether a single ship can prevent an alien invasion that may have already begun...
Leviathan Wakes was a very enjoyable read, and its depiction of morally ambiguous and flawed characters, relentless pace and almost too good to be true cliffhangers made it one of the most interesting book of last year.

Really curious about and looking forward to the new one. Has anybody read it yet?