Thread: Vault of Heaven

Hybrid View

Vault of Heaven

Does anybody know how many books are in this series? Or when book 2 will be released? Can't seem to find the answers, not even on Orullian's own website.

Thanks.

I'm pretty sure Peter is working on it, but I've not heard anything about the next one. I would assume early 2013 is the earliest we'll see it.

I think I remember reading somewhere that it's supposed to be six books, but I can't remember where. If it seems like it's taking him a long time to complete book two, it's likely because (according to his blog) he's trying to juggle writing time alongside working a full-time job and spending time with his family. Kudos to him that he can make it all work.

Wow! Six books?! I was seriously considering investing money in this series, but now I'm definitely not. Thanks for the info.

Book 2 is finished, apparently. Not sure if that includes editing and proofing, though.

I think, according to a few Twitter posts from Peter, it still needs to go through editing/proofing, but he handed in what he considers HIS final draft.

I had my issues with the first book, but he's got a lot of potential I'd like to see in the next volume.