Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    After a bunch of fantasies it's time to read another Iain M Banks book. I've been trying to space them out (I don't want to run out of them). I'll start Matter later tonight.

Been trying to read more this month, and doing a little better than I thought I would. Still not great, but...

Read Starship Fall and Starship Winter by Eric Brown. Love these books, and the last in the series, Starship Spring, should be out soon. Already ordered!

Got around to the second Dark Tower graphic novel omnibus, The Long Road Home. Enjoyable, and with almost all the other omnibuses on my shelf I suspect I'll be reading them sooner rather than later. Still need to get around to The Wind Through The Keyhole though...

Also finished the last of the Ethan Stark series, Stark's Crusade, from Jack Campbell/John G Hemry. Finished off the series nicely, if not a little too neatly.

Still haven't got any further with Great North Road, mainly because I'm stubborn and refuse to read it in bits here and there, but don't have the time on my hands to sit down for a few hours at a time. Also started Katya's World, a YA from the new Strange Chemistry imprint. Good so far, we'll see how it goes.

Quote Originally Posted by chitman13 View Post
    Got around to the second Dark Tower graphic novel omnibus, The Long Road Home. Enjoyable, and with almost all the other omnibuses on my shelf I suspect I'll be reading them sooner rather than later. Still need to get around to The Wind Through The Keyhole though...
    I'd say save The Wind... until you've read The Battle of Jericho Hill. After that the graphic novels move into Adult Roland territory.

It never entered my mind algernoninc's Avatar
    Reading The Illustrated Man by Ray Bradbury. I really shouldn't have waited until he passed away to go back to his stories that I first discovered in the early 1980's. I still think they're great.

I'll be starting Age of Aztec today, the fourth Pantheon novel by James Lovegrove.

Blog Entries
    Just finished The Honor of the Queen by David Weber. I thought it was good, particularly the last half of it but still think On Basilisk Station was a better story. So far I really like these Honor Harrington stories and plan to keep going! Next up March Upcountry by Weber and John Ringo (an author I've never read).

Finished Adam Roberts' Jack Glass and was very impressed, my favourite genre novel of the year so far.
    (http://www.sffworld.com/forums/showt...881#post694881)

Rogue Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Rob B View Post
    By Mark L. Van Name?

If so, very interested in your thoughts. I've said before more folks 'round here should be reading these books.
    Hey Rob, I put up my thoughts on the Sept. thread.