Results 1 to 13 of 13

Hybrid View

  1. #1

    First Concept Art for the Neuromance movie!


  2. #2
    Wow. Marky Mark as Case. Kiss that one goodbye.

  3. #3
    Live Long & Suffer psikeyhackr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Sol III
    Posts
    2,740
    I don't know who Marky Mark is but I don't doubt that The Two Faces of Tomorrow by James P. Hogan would make a batter movie than Neuromancer.

    psik
    Last edited by psikeyhackr; August 7th, 2012 at 11:15 AM.

  4. #4
    Rogue Warrior
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Dallas, Tx.
    Posts
    903
    Quote Originally Posted by psikeyhackr View Post
    I don't know who Marky Mark is but I don't doubt that The Two Faces of Tomorrow by James P. Hogan would make a batter movie than Neuromancer.

    psik
    Marky Mark= Mark Wahlberg, he used to be in a boy band. lol

  5. #5
    Live Long & Suffer psikeyhackr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Sol III
    Posts
    2,740
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazz Wylde View Post
    Marky Mark= Mark Wahlberg, he used to be in a boy band. lol
    I know. I Googled him right after I wrote that post.

    That is one of the things that makes the Internet so cool.

    psik

  6. #6
    Rogue Warrior
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Dallas, Tx.
    Posts
    903
    Quote Originally Posted by psikeyhackr View Post
    I know. I Googled him right after I wrote that post.

    That is one of the things that makes the Internet so cool.

    psik
    Right on, dude, he's an ok actor, never was into whatever music he did.

    That movie might be kinda cool though.

  7. #7
    Orthodox Herbertian Omphalos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    California
    Posts
    330
    I am not seeing anything on any browser I use when I click on that link.

    I agree about Marky Mark. I honestly cannot figure out why they keep giving that guy roles. He has one facial expression, and its surly.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •