Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    USB is a direct link for the cyborgs to recharge their internal batteries more than for information exchange. The Wi-Fi accomplishes that.

Blog Entries

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Steven L Jordan View Post
    Should I ask why your "combat cyborgs" are all well-endowed women wearing lipstick? Wouldn't clones of Mario Peebles be more appropriate? Or were these cyborgs repurposed from basketball-centric pleasure models?

At any rate, a ship for cyborgs would probably be most efficient if it resembled the inside of a Borg cube, with resting alcoves for each cyborg designed to connect them to the ship's systems, and recharge their bodies when not needed for physical activity. Since the cyborgs wouldn't need gravity, don't waste energy on it, unless you want to provide it to human passengers (probably restricted to a small area of the ship to provide for human needs and keep them out of the way of the cyborgs).
    Agree! And what's with the spikey dog collars? Don't know about the interior of Borg ships but how can a flying cube be an efficient means of space travel? I'm not an engineer but it seems to be about as aerodynamic as a flying toilet (not that one would get a lot of wind resistance in a vacuum)!
    I would expect spacefaring cyborgs would be engineered to work in a space enviornment (like the Cosmoniks in Peter Hamilton's Night's Dawn trilogy) and that they would be neither be male or female but what do I know?

Already explained.

This is for an Amazon society and a man did the original designs.

The spike collars and skull belts is part of a "scarecrow" image to nonhuman species that are hostile to humans and the barbaric past humans have.

Since an alien race of living liquid metal aliens kidnap the human Amazons to hunt for sport, the scarecrow image of the cyborgs made in the supersized image of their makers makes the aliens associate the cyborgs with their makers--the human Amazons.
    Last edited by Modern Day Myth; September 2nd, 2012 at 11:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by DDCOrange View Post
    Agree! And what's with the spikey dog collars? Don't know about the interior of Borg ships but how can a flying cube be an efficient means of space travel? I'm not an engineer but it seems to be about as aerodynamic as a flying toilet (not that one would get a lot of wind resistance in a vacuum)!
    I would expect spacefaring cyborgs would be engineered to work in a space enviornment (like the Cosmoniks in Peter Hamilton's Night's Dawn trilogy) and that they would be neither be male or female but what do I know?
    Already explained read more of my posts.

The spike collars and skull belts are part of the scarecrow image the humans and cyborgs decided upon when either came across nonhuman hostile aliens to know the cyborgs come from the humans and when you mess with the humans, the cyborgs will come after you.

I, Creator has its own original mythology, based on my story bible and two unpublished manuscripts, and Star Trek has its own.

Here are the Amazons kidnapped by the aliens.

And, here are the cyborgs bumping heads with the aliens as they are on a rescue mission to rescue their human Amazon sister soldier and to destroy the enemy.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Modern Day Myth View Post
    Already explained read more of my posts.

The spike collars and skull belts are part of the scarecrow image the humans and cyborgs decided upon when either came across nonhuman hostile aliens to know the cyborgs come from the humans and when you mess with the humans, the cyborgs will come after you.
    My bad. I was responding to a response and to some rather garish pictures that had little to do with interior ship design, sorry about that. As to your original question I guess that would depend on the cyborgs and human passengers, how the ship travels (how do passengers deal with FTL & multiple G's), do the cyborgs require nutients or food as they are partially human. In short, what sort of environmental systems need to be set up?

Honestly the first picture of all the cyborgs and humans sitting in the same chamber looks like nothing more than occupants of a Disney "Star Tours" ride with some odd-looking passengers. Does everyone need to grimace, frown or look bored? I know I'm digressing again. Perhaps if you avoided the photos you might get some more reasonable responses to your original question.

However my interest in all this is va p o r i z i n g....

Quote Originally Posted by DDCOrange View Post
    My bad. I was responding to a response and to some rather garish pictures that had little to do with interior ship design, sorry about that. As to your original question I guess that would depend on the cyborgs and human passengers, how the ship travels (how do passengers deal with FTL & multiple G's), do the cyborgs require nutients or food as they are partially human. In short, what sort of environmental systems need to be set up?

Honestly the first picture of all the cyborgs and humans sitting in the same chamber looks like nothing more than occupants of a Disney "Star Tours" ride with some odd-looking passengers. Does everyone need to grimace, frown or look bored? I know I'm digressing again. Perhaps if you avoided the photos you might get some more reasonable responses to your original question.

However my interest in all this is va p o r i z i n g....
    Why should they smile after the cyborgs' spaceship, Andromeda, just vaporized the alien mother ship and their entire planet? They realize they wiped out an entire planet of life forms. They would look grim like in the picture there. This is a screen grab from the end of the pilot.

The original question about instrumentation has been answered.

It is not needed.

The second question was also answered.

Pop out seat belts by the ship for humans as needed for takeoff and landing if the ship is in an atmosphere and magnetic lock for the cyborgs for the same reasons. Between that, they can grab onto support around them in the ship, if it were to go through an asteroids field or the like.

Also, each species of high intelligence will have their own cyborgs made in their own image to represent themselves to others around the universe in the series as they reach their own "Singularity" in their own civilizations.

An engineer is asking about recharging cyborgs via a USB port. The USB port will not be able to recharge the cyborg.

What other recharging options would you recommend?

Their main source of internal power comes from internal fusion reactors.

Should a new power source be used instead of batteries for a future technology to assist the electronics besides the fusion reactor?
    Last edited by Modern Day Myth; September 2nd, 2012 at 02:21 PM.