Character web for ASoFaI?

I'm reading GRRMs series A Song of Fire and Ice and there's just so many characters and plots going on, does anyone know where I can find a website that keeps track of everyone without any spoilers or has some sort of character web to show who is warring with who and who is on who's side? I'd look at the wiki but it has spoilers and I'd hate to ruin a good book or series.

I don't know of any, but keep in mind that these webs are not static and things shift.

Thought it likely will contain spoilers, A Wiki of Ice and Fire may be your best bet.

Quote Originally Posted by Jpall View Post
    I'm reading GRRMs series A Song of Fire and Ice and there's just so many characters and plots going on, does anyone know where I can find a website that keeps track of everyone without any spoilers or has some sort of character web to show who is warring with who and who is on who's side? I'd look at the wiki but it has spoilers and I'd hate to ruin a good book or series.
    In the back of each book (at least UK versions) there's a lot of basic family trees with short descriptions of who people are, and from there you can usually keep track of some things.

be very wary of online wikis if you don't want spoilers. Characters come and go, shall we say...it's probably easier to just take notes as you read if you're finding it hard to keep track of.