Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Talking What is your best source of Entertainment

I am Chris hunt a Student.We have done plenty of work in a day. After finishing the work we want some entertainment. some people watched movie & TV shows. For me whenever I was free I watch comedy movies.
    what do you say about this.

It always changes. Some months I'm occupied by dating and socializing a lot, some months I'm into basketball, some months reading, and others movies/tv shows/anime. It's always good to change it up.

Booze and a good book, sorted.

Artist, Cartoonist & Dude Action Avenue's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by supremedarkness View Post
    It always changes. Some months I'm occupied by dating and socializing a lot, some months I'm into basketball, some months reading, and others movies/tv shows/anime. It's always good to change it up.
    Like you, my quest for entertainment changes with whatever mood I am in, so I'll list my top six sources of entertainment (keep in mind, they change places with my whim, except #1 & #2):

1. Being with my wife
    2. Creating artwork (a business and hobby rolled into one for me)
    3. Hanging with family/friends
    4. Watching TV/movies/NFL or college football
    5. Reading
    6. Posting in great forums such as this one (yes, I am a suck up)
    Last edited by Action Avenue; September 14th, 2012 at 04:32 PM. Reason: clarity

My job... I am a teacher and teach children age 6-11'ish.

Today it has been gardening, bizarrely enough. There's something about standing back at the end of a day's hard work and saying "look, I did that!" that I just don't get in my day job.

Home-made music. Guitar, harp, cello, recorder, voice -- it hardly matters. Friends, a song and a half-filled bottle make for a fine evening indeed.
    Last edited by Window Bar; September 17th, 2012 at 12:11 AM.

It doesn't take much to entertain me

I'm learning the art of lucid dreaming. So far I have been able to successfully fly three times. The first one I was a dragon and damn! I could really feel my wings moving. It was such a beautiful experience and memorable at that. The second I visited my friend across the street in human guise. I would've knocked on the window if it wasn't for a certain someone that pinched me awake The third time I basically gained an understanding of flying dreams. One must be totally free of any negativity or lest, it should carry you down. I say this because I was floating atop of the Grand Canyon and I suddenly felt scared. Lo and behold! I immediately plummeted down. Luckily I thought of waking up and I did

If my friends are around, going to the pub with them is one of my very favourite things to do.
    Otherwise, if I've not been studying all day, I enjoy reading.
    Usually, I end up curled up with good tv and hot coffee.

Occasionally I do something vaguely beneficial, like swimming or trying to learn a language or learning to tell fortunes or something.

Goblin Princess Teresa Edgerton's Avatar
    Ordinarily, I would say books. Just at the moment, it's watching movies and old British miniseries on my Kindle. Once the novelty of that wears off, I'm sure it will be books again.

Banned
    I use to watch movie and I have no choice .
    But it must be interesting and that's the first condition .
    I want to be lost in that world for the time I want to spend .
    It make me refreshed . That's the fact of entertainment .
    Last edited by PeterWilliam; October 26th, 2012 at 03:17 PM. Reason: external link

The most entertainment and anticipation I had for a TV show week to week was in the 90's with Traders

Definitely my favorite form of entertainment is a good, well-done television show. Right now rewatching star trek enterprise. If there isn't good tv then I will go for a good movie. I like to change it up once in awhile and spend more time reading though.

i use to listen folk music.. this is my favourite tym pass

Lord of Flash Lights. Assaf Koss's Avatar
    The question, for some reason, raised in me an immediate response relevant to the current day -> Watching trashy shonen anime. :=P

However, reading the other responses here did remind me of a few other big interests: Gardening (oh yeah putting beans in the ground!), watching videos of specific interest - not all Dr. Phil episodes are important, chatting, writing creatively and editing creative materials, and whenever comfortable to read a book.