Hybrid View

Blog Entries

The war gate now free!

Welcome to THE WAR GATE, a paranormal romance/thriller. FREE FOR TWO DAYS ON KINDLE, Sept 25th and the 26th.

http://www.amazon.com/The-War-Gate-e...U/ref=sr_1_5?s...

Tag Line: Through a miraculous conception, Avalon Labrador must give birth to herself before she is executed, to solve her husband’s murder and her own wrongful conviction.

When the reincarnated Avy Labrador is kicked out of her stepfather’s house on her 18th birthday, she has no idea that the man who raised her framed her mother to cover his murder so he could acquire a major software empire. Now, years later, with the help of her magician boyfriend, Sebastian, Avy is about to discover that her birth was otherworldly and for a purpose. The ancient Roman God Janus was so appalled by the heinous murder of Tom Labrador by his brother Drake that he opened up a War Gate. Avy has received half of her mother’s soul light and half of a God’s essence. Her mission is to put the real killer behind bars. The only catch: she must learn to “Gate-Walk”, that’s time traveling to the layman. She soon finds out that she is a drunk driver on the space/time continuum super highway.

“This was a solidly written tale with a trace of fantasy and complex thought used in defining the concept of leaping from one time gate to the next—excellent job of structuring.”

Terrie G, Bitten by Books, 4 out of 5.

“The War Gate is a captivating book. Mystery, magic and the paranormal blend together in a perfect mix. I would thoroughly recommend this book to fantasy enthusiasts who also like romance.

Orcid, Aurora Reviews, 5 out of 5.

War Gate Author's Note: The antagonist character, Wax Man, is not for the squeamish. I warn you ahead of time that he is the most disgusting, vile creature/human you're ever likely to read about. Not for younger readers under 13.

Blog Entries
    FIRST AND FOREMOST: Welcome to my blog tour--my first ever. Interview is up, plus we'll be offering some give-aways of the War Gate. I also have three $9.95-valued e-book gift cards in exchange for a purchase of the $2.99 War Gate. Notify me by email that you've made a purchase and I'll send you your pick of one of the following:

Planet Janitor Custodian of the Stars

John Carter (The complete Barsoom Series)

Sherlock Holmes, The Complete and Illustrated Novels, Plus all 56 Short Stories

Chris Stevenson: stevenson_333@msn.com

Reviews are not necessary, but it sure would be nice. Please head on over to Farah's Blog Tour at:

http://www.farahevers.com/pr-media/g...ers-book-tours

It could be worse. ~tmso Moderator N. E. White's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    That last link doesn't work, Chris. Maybe you entered it wrong?

Good luck with your promotion!

It could be worse. ~tmso Moderator N. E. White's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Oh, is it DRM free or will it be available in ePUB format?

Blog Entries
    Tmso, thanks for alerting me to that. Try this one:

http://eversbooktours.com/tours?view=month

I believe my giveaways are available in multiple formats. You have to supply a code, which I give you, then enter the code at the site and describe your format wishes.

Blog Entries
    THE WAR GATE is now FREE on Amazon Kindle for three days, starting today--December 9th to December 12th. Pick up a copy for later reading.

http://www.amazon.com/The-War-Gate-e...5084617&sr=1-1