Hybrid View

Halloween (movie adaptations) books ?

I have an ancient Halloween II book, it's a direct adaptation of the film. It's surprisingly well written (can't find it in all my stacks of books right now, so I don't recall the author responsible) and I was sitting back wondering the other night: How many of the Halloween films were transferred to book post film release? Anyone ever seen any others? I think I'd actually like to read these, IF I can find any others.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Molgaard View Post
    I have an ancient Halloween II book, it's a direct adaptation of the film. It's surprisingly well written (can't find it in all my stacks of books right now, so I don't recall the author responsible) and I was sitting back wondering the other night: How many of the Halloween films were transferred to book post film release? Anyone ever seen any others? I think I'd actually like to read these, IF I can find any others.
    I expect they all were. According to ISFDB.org Halloween II was written by "Jack Martin," a pseudonym for Dennis Etchison who is widely regarded as a master short story writer. He also wrote the novelization of Halloween III.

Randy M.