Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by Modern Day Myth View Post
    Humans are believed by some to have evolved over 85 million years. Dinosaurs roamed the Earth for over 230 million to 65 million years ago. That means they lived on Earth for 165 million years. That's twice as long as humans. So, why didn't they evolved into super intelligent lizards?
    Thing is, they DID evolve over those 165 million years. Look at a dinosaur from the beginning of the Triassic and from the end of the Cretaceous and tell me they didn't evolve.

It could be worse. ~tmso Moderator N. E. White's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Chuffalump View Post
    Can anyone prove that intelligence would actually BE a survival advantage for dinosaurs? Insects are an incredibly successful life form but none of them have ever invented the hand axe or crop rotation. Intelligence is only one survival strategy, not even necessarily the best.
    Quote Originally Posted by DailyRich
    Thing is, they DID evolve over those 165 million years. Look at a dinosaur from the beginning of the Triassic and from the end of the Cretaceous and tell me they didn't evolve.
    Those are good points. I hadn't thought of it that way. Of course dinosaurs didn't develop an intelligence like ours, but they developed the skills and physical resources to dominate this planet for a lot longer than we have been around.

Why am I not getting email notifications about this thread?

The fact that Dr. Jastrow finds fault with Carl Sagan's hypotheses means they are not theoriesyet.

Dr. Jastrow is an esteemed scientist.

Gordon Michael Scallion believes the settlers came from two previous star systems. Alpha Centauri is the more recent before landing on Mars before coming to Earth

Why the move to Earth?

The expanding Universe theory where celestial bodies are slowly drifting apart.

We now know there is an Earth like planet in that star system.

What did they look like?

They are the Cro-Magno Man.

They have a higher brain to body mass ratio than modern hunans.

They vanished together with the Neanderthal Man.

Why?

They mated together to create us.

That is why modern humans appeared as the two other humanoid species vanished together.

There are carving on cave walls of humans in space suits and ancient sculptures of spaceships not too different than space shuttles.

If we go by Evolutionists theory that the Cro-Magno Man destroyed the Neanderthal Man, who destroyed the Cro-Magno Man. They vanished together.

My hypothesis of them mating together to form modern humans makes more sense.

Major Donald Keyhoe was a member of Project Blue Book. Google reveals others complaining about the sloppy work of The Condon Report and that Project Blue Book was vastly underfunded for something the government and military was expected to take seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by Modern Day Myth View Post
    We now know there is an Earth like planet in that star system. (Alpha Centauri)
    No we don't. There is very theoretical speculation that there might be, and nothing more.

They are the Cro-Magno Man.
    There is no evidence at all to support this.

They vanished together with the Neanderthal Man.

Why?

They mated together to create us.

That is why modern humans appeared as the two other humanoid species vanished together.
    Or this.

There are carving on cave walls of humans in space suits and ancient sculptures of spaceships not too different than space shuttles.
    No there aren't.

If we go by Evolutionists theory that the Cro-Magno Man destroyed the Neanderthal Man, who destroyed the Cro-Magno Man. They vanished together.

My hypothesis of them mating together to form modern humans makes more sense.
    It makes no sense whatsoever. It is based on no evidence whatsoever. It is puerile rubbish. Seriously, get a grip of yourself. If you are trolling then I salute you for a job well done, but if you are serious then you should be deeply ashamed of yourself for displaying such asinine beliefs on a public forum. Isn't there an Atlantis website somewhere you could take this utter drivel?

I expect this post will get modzapped, but I don't care. There is no virtue in tolerating pernicious stupidity.

And it's "Cro-Magnon", by the way.
    Last edited by kged; October 4th, 2012 at 03:28 PM. Reason: Badd typin

It could be worse. ~tmso Moderator N. E. White's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Well, I think we'll close down this thread, and kged and I will have a private conversation.