Blog Entries

New Authors wanted for website

If you like to write sci-fi and fantasy erotica, submit your 1000-2000 word short story to silkdagger.com. You are responsible for editing or not, however you send it is how it will appear.

Is this a paid gig? What are your terms? I see no submissions guidelines on your website.

Blog Entries

Hi Jennifer

It is not a paid gig. My website is to showcase your work, whatever you like. I will not edit, however you submit your work is how it will appear. If you want to plug , advertise your website or your self you can in your submission as well.
    The only guidelines are that the story be sexy and have some kind of horror,sci-fi or fantasy theme. Any time you want your story take down from the website it will be done. I hope this answers your questions.

Matt
    Silkdagger.com

I write sci-fi, but I've never done erotica...

Blog Entries
    Well as long as the story has some Scifi element or fantasy element it will work. The content doesn't have to be strict. Its so that authors can feel free write whatever they like and not feel confined. Hope this helps.

I am a published fantasy writer, will your site promote the writer to the public and allow a link to authors website?
    Cheers
    The Art Of Magic
    Realm Of The Castles
    Brand new fantasy series written by TAOM...Sharon Wheater
    Available at Lulu Publishings, soon available on Amazon, Barnes & Noble and all good online book stores.

http://authorsharonwheater.webs.com/

Blog Entries
    Yes. For Silkdagger.com Keep the story no longer than 2000-3000 words. If its longer than we can break it down to parts. However you submit your story is how it will appear. If you have a website to promote it can be done on the story page(s) and also the home page of the website. Hope this helps.

Silkdagger

What is the submission period? I would really like to submit a story I am working on, but I am afraid it will not be finished for a few weeks, as I am switching my website to Free Web Hosting, and the files will not be ready until I switch over.
    Last edited by Lindsey T; December 3rd, 2012 at 08:02 PM.

Blog Entries
    No worries there is no specific time frame on submissions. When you are ready to submit your story send it to info@silkdagger.com.