Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: NaNoWriMo 2012

I'm on the home stretch, sitting at 41,011 words. Still a bit behind thanks to the holiday weekend and travel, but I think I can make it.

I'm sitting at just over 25K, I won't get to 50K by the end of the month, but I've got some monentum and a regular writing time going, so I'm just gonna keep on till I finish.

Jim

Way to go JimF! I, too, want to keep some of the momentum I've had. That will be really the trick, I think. And ultimately more important.

I am thankfully at 46k so it looks like I'll probably get there!

After last night's writing group (which involved many of the group just drinking and not writing, heh), I was able to get to 46,467 words. Should be able to close it out tonight.

Glad to see everyone progressing!

I spent a week visiting family and didn't get much done. I'm at 33k and not going to "win" but I was starting a series of novellas and will finish the first one with a chunk of the second written as well, so I'm still happy with it!

Noumenon - answers to Nou Andrew Leon Hudson's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Wulfen View Post
    Glad to see everyone progressing!
    I wrote about 5,000 words on my project, so that's ten percent of the target. From the looks of it, I'm not pro-gressing, I'm anti-proportion.

I'll get my coat.
    Last edited by Andrew Leon Hudson; November 29th, 2012 at 10:16 AM. Reason: This new forum can't cope with the percentage symbol...

I finished my third book, 230k words in 105 days ... added another 15k since my last email.
    Brings my monthly tally to a nice number, and the book to a closure.
    Igor

Hit 50k tonight. Glad it's over, and even more glad that I have a seemingly workable project. Now to finish it, and then get a beta read and edits if it's deemed worthy of such effort.

Way to go Wulfen!

Just validated mine at 50,335!! I can hardly believe the pace I was able to write at on this one. Pretty happy with it! I know there's a lot of slop to straighten out, but it went way better than I expected! I still have to write the ending, and I'm guessing that's another 15k or so, but I'm pretty glad I did this!

Yeah, I blew it. I had every intention of writing on my WIP, but then an earlier novel was almost finished, and it was time to publish. Even publishing on smashwords takes some effort (esp if one would like to do it right).

So, sorry folks. I will do better next time. Also, I will continue working on my WIP, which is in much better shape than it was at the beginning of the month.

B5

Where have I been? Moderator JRMurdock's Avatar
    I got in 50,105 words during November. That put my writing words at 466,000 on the year. Initial goal was 450,000 and now I'm seeing how far ahead I can get