How Do I Post Stories for Reading/Review?

I recently made a new account here (was a member of this forum YEARS ago), and I was looking forward to posting a new project I had started.

Whenever I go to the Stories section, it tells me how to "get started" utilizing a Step One and Step Two kind of deal. It says I have to make an account, register, sign in, etc. I click through the steps, but when I finally get to a log in point, it always tells me I am already logged in and it starts the process over.

How do I post stories?

Update: I found the Stories sub-section within the Forums.
    Last edited by USSF06; November 2nd, 2012 at 03:28 AM.

It could be worse. ~tmso Moderator N. E. White's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Hi USSF06,

I'm glad you have re-joined the site.

As you may have noticed, we have recently updated the site. I'm not sure if the old Stories section still functions the way it did before.

The new Stories sub-forum is different. It is primarily to get feedback from other writers. So, if you put something in there, you may want to start a thread in the Writing forum to alert folks that you want a critique (whether anyone responds is up to them). We created this members-only sub-forum so that some writers could workshop their stories for subsequent submittal to paying markets.

Now, if you just wanted to share your story to the general audience at large here at SFFWorld.com, then, I believe, the Stories section is the place to do it. However, I'll have to test it out to see if the log-in directions have changed. Bear with me...