Smile SFF Erotica / Feminist Blogging

I'm a writer, along with my partner, and we focus mainly on fiction (with a particular love for fantasy and scifi, both with heavy erotic elements). We enjoy writing a variety of topics, but our strengths lay in our relationship development and dialogue, and our world creation is quite strong as well.

I also blog, mostly on media issues and how they handle things like gender, sexuality, race, etc. I love writing about video games, movies, television shows, and other books.

I'm also always looking for new people to follow on twitter: I'm @jmkeep and my partner is @jekeep.

I'll be using this thread to update about new free chapters, new books for sale, and new blog posts!
    Last edited by Anjasa; November 23rd, 2012 at 10:31 PM.

This week:

Lost Girl The conflicts in the show arenít due to their race, or their gender, or their sexuality, or anything else Ė theyíre due to the people. The individuals.

Self Fulfilling Prophecies Fans that have been demanding, for years, that they respond to their desires and allow them to pay for their hard work and amazing product. In the process, the merchants have only hindered them, and punished them, and demanded that they, in return, purchase products in a manner that consumers donít want to purchase through.

What is Art A good game soundtrack can set to tone to the world and add important atmospheric tensions. Fallout 3ís soundtrack contrasted deeply with the wasteland, and never was this more accurately thrust at us than in the teaser trailer. I know Iím not the only fan that still gets a shiver when they hear I donít want to set the world on fireÖ

Blog Roundup

So just as I was started to get really excited about writing and blogging, my wrists decide to suck. I'm on the mend and finally was able to publish a new novella, a dark fantasy erotica.

It's available through Amazon and Smashwords, and the first two chapters or so are available as an excerpt.

Tensions rise and nerves fray as a gang of bandits hide out in the snowy mountains. Bearing the brunt of it all is the hated Elin. Born not entirely of this world it seems she must face an exile within another exile just to continue her meager existence.

When a helping hand is extended to her, breaking a lifetime of precedence, can she dare hope that it might mark a change in her fortunes? Or is even a minor act of kindness too good to be true?

This work contains graphic scenes of sex and violence in a dark fantasy setting, and is intended for adult readers.
    For anyone who would be interested in doing a review of the book, please contact me in private and I'll send you a code so you can get it for free
    Last edited by Anjasa; November 23rd, 2012 at 10:33 PM.

Here's the most recent blog posts you might have missed if I'm not on your RSS Feed!

Victim Blaming

Mad Men, Joan, And The Rape

Outing Creeps

Women At Gaming Expos