Hope to meet new friends and learn about some more books to read. My name is Glen Bonnet Jr and I'm from Texas. Love SciFi & Fantasy. I usually gravitate to the hard-science stuff, but I still like a bit of soft-science or pure-fantasy. I'm all over the place with genres, authors, titles. I'm falling in love with eBooks and eReaders, but still can't shake that great feeling and smell of having a paper book in my hands. Have an older model KindleDX and used to have an original Kobo but it died a sad death (involved a car's tire and a crunch, not pretty, still mourning the loss) Just to give a sample of the books I just put back on the shelf or removed from my Kindle: Aliens vs Predator Hunter's Planet - David Bischoff, Starship Troopers - Robert A Heinlein, Star Trek Dreams of the Raven - Carmen Carter, The Martian Chronicles - Ray Bradbury, Atlas Shrugged - Ayn Rand, Dies The Fire - S M Stirling, Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep - Philip K Dick, The Gods of Mars - Edgar Rice Burroughs, Jennifer Government - Max Barry, The Sea Is Full Of Stars - Jack L Chalker, Second Contact - Harry Turtledove, Eragon - Christopher Paolini... Wow! I need to cut back. Is there a 12-Step program for this?