Page 66 of 67 FirstFirst ... 165664656667 LastLast
    It could be worse. ~tmso Moderator N. E. White's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Welcome Mfenger an Santaria! Glad to have two new writers on the forum. Check out our monthly flash fiction contests and sort-of regular short story contests. They are fun and will get you writing and sharing.

Hi all,

Long time reader and lurker here, so I thought I'd finally drop in and introduce myself.

*waves*

Quote Originally Posted by trixyD View Post
    Hi all,

Long time reader and lurker here, so I thought I'd finally drop in and introduce myself.

*waves*
    *waves back*

Welcome trixy.

Cool Greetings and Salutations!

Hope to meet new friends and learn about some more books to read. My name is Glen Bonnet Jr and I'm from Texas. Love SciFi & Fantasy. I usually gravitate to the hard-science stuff, but I still like a bit of soft-science or pure-fantasy. I'm all over the place with genres, authors, titles. I'm falling in love with eBooks and eReaders, but still can't shake that great feeling and smell of having a paper book in my hands. Have an older model KindleDX and used to have an original Kobo but it died a sad death (involved a car's tire and a crunch, not pretty, still mourning the loss) Just to give a sample of the books I just put back on the shelf or removed from my Kindle: Aliens vs Predator Hunter's Planet - David Bischoff, Starship Troopers - Robert A Heinlein, Star Trek Dreams of the Raven - Carmen Carter, The Martian Chronicles - Ray Bradbury, Atlas Shrugged - Ayn Rand, Dies The Fire - S M Stirling, Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep - Philip K Dick, The Gods of Mars - Edgar Rice Burroughs, Jennifer Government - Max Barry, The Sea Is Full Of Stars - Jack L Chalker, Second Contact - Harry Turtledove, Eragon - Christopher Paolini... Wow! I need to cut back. Is there a 12-Step program for this?

Welcome Glen! impressive list.

Hi, I'm Tim : ). I just found out about this place. I'm a long time reader, first time author, and looking to get engaged with the SF community!

Hello friends,
    I am newbie here.I have just found this forum by google search.I have been working as fashion designer since last five years.I am also working on mu site ( http://www.styles-new.com/hairstyles...ngth-haircuts/ ) which is related to fashion,beauty and hairstyles.

Hey! I'm New

Hello there! I am Adriana and I am new here..I hope to interact more with you guys..

Don't think I said Hi yet... So... Hi all. I am a newbie here. Love to chat it up about all things Fantasy and Sci-fi Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Halfway between Nashville, TN and Horsley, NSW. Also: www.gainespost.com
    Hi Heartfantasy, nice to meet you. And to everyone else, /wave ~ long time no see. I hope everyone's well... I've been absolutely swamped with work, so haven't had time to visit sffworld much over the past couple of months. 'Hoping things will slow down after the holidays so I can catch up on a bit of forums reading :-) Happy holidays everyone!

It could be worse. ~tmso Moderator N. E. White's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Hey gainsepost! Nice to see you around. :-)

And hello to all the new members! Glad to see you here and hope to catch ya around the forum.

Well, this is me saying 'Hi'...

I hate writing introduction posts, it's too much like the worst 'question' you get at job interviews: "So, tell us a bit about yourself"

Anyway, my name is Cherie (I wanted that as my username, but someone beat me to it ), I'm older than I feel. I read quite a lot, but not as much as I would like, and have a lot of shelf space taken up by SciFi and Fantasy books, games and movies.

I'll probably lurk far more than I'll post, but I'll be here... at least for a while!

A chuffing heffalump Chuffalump's Avatar
    Hello maooww. Plenty of longtime lurkers/infrequent posters on the forum so welcome to the club.

Hi everyone! I'm new here. Big fan of all things fantasy. Some of my favorites are George R.R. Martin, Steven Erikson, Joe Abercrombie, R. Scott Bakker, China Mieville, Fritz Lieber, Robert E. Howard, Andrzej Sapkowski and most recently Guy Gavriel Kay. Looking forward to finding some new favorites here.

Lord of Flash Lights. Assaf Koss's Avatar
    Hey there. Would have been more amusing if I were the number thousand to reply to the thread :=P Oh well. It is my pleasure to join the forums and chat around.