Page 28 of 113 FirstFirst ... 1826272829303878 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Zanzibar
    Maybe I'm just too much of a GTA fan, so much so that I can't accept a different control style without whining (I remember having similar issues with Mafia) . Ahh well, Killer 7 has cheered me up immensely!
    Nah, I think you made a lot of good points. In fact, the first one got me pretty pissed off at times but I kept going with it, simply because in spite of little problems I really loved the game. I think The Getaway and GTA appealed to two very different audiences, it's certainly not your fault that you didn't like it If a game's not your thing you should let it go. I remember my friend's slagging me for doing that with GTA, but it just wasn't for me - and I did try to like it (even bought it)

Glad to hear you're enjoying Killer 7, I've yet to play it

Quote Originally Posted by monty mike
    I remember my friend's slagging me for doing that with GTA, but it just wasn't for me - and I did try to like it (even bought it)
    There are a lot of problems with all of the GTA games, but I love them anyway.

Glad to hear you're enjoying Killer 7, I've yet to play it
    Try it, man. It's gorgeous and amazing and awfully strange.

Quote Originally Posted by isajeep
    Milamber, you should go back and play some of the older console classics via emulators.
    I bought a disc with over 400 classic RPGs from nes snes megadrive and gamegear. I still love playing shining force 2, D&D:Eye of the beholder and loads of other megadrive RPGs via emulators! it's great.

Shin Megami Tensei: Digital Devil Saga

In the wake of the ease with which newer, popular RPG's (FFX) are beaten, here is an RPG which reminds us this genre can be really freaking hard, and incredibly engaging at the same time. Lots of leveling, good ole fashioned leveling, lots of ridiculously crippling ailments. I love it. Can't wait to play the sequel, if I can finish this one by the time it comes out.

Quote Originally Posted by Homer
    Shin Megami Tensei: Digital Devil Saga

In the wake of the ease with which newer, popular RPG's (FFX) are beaten, here is an RPG which reminds us this genre can be really freaking hard, and incredibly engaging at the same time. Lots of leveling, good ole fashioned leveling, lots of ridiculously crippling ailments. I love it. Can't wait to play the sequel, if I can finish this one by the time it comes out.
    I'll be interested to see if you keep at it. I stopped playing after around 15 hours, though when the next holiday comes up I might give it another go.

Let me know what you think of it after you play it some more.

I'll be interested to see if you keep at it. I stopped playing after around 15 hours, though when the next holiday comes up I might give it another go.

Let me know what you think of it after you play it some more.
    I'm pretty far into right now. I'm working on elemental mastery for Serph, I've gotten Last Meal and Bloodfeast for Heat, and I'm working on Death/Expel/Healing/Ailment mastery for Argilla. They are the only three characters I use. I'm currently at the Brutes Base having a really hard time trying to figure out how to handle the boss. I'm fairly sure I'm really close to the end. I've been playing off and on (Hurricane Katrina) since mid-August. Crazy hard game, and by no means perfectly balanced. But the story is intriguing, the characters compelling, and the battle system (press button) is sooooo awesome. I love that you get extra turns for exploiting an enemies weakness, I love devouring enemies to get AP, and I love it when enemies get afraid so I can just go Last Meal all over them.

I'm soooo hungry... mmmmm...

Well lets just say I was playing WarCraft Frozen Throne daily until my dad took it away. He says I have to maintain a 90% average to get WarCraft back. Should be no problem

I just quit Ragnarok and made the easy transition into Lineage II. As of yet I like it save for a few small graphical issues that are common in 3D games like this.

If you're into MMPORPGs you'd definitely enjoy this one. It has a very Tolkienish feel to it...lol almost to the point of copywrite infringement but thats what I like about it. Haha if you see the cities and hear the music then You'll understand what I mean.

whaaa? why is no one talking about da new zelda??

im confused

Hmmm.. Just got warcraft frozen Throne back...My dad took it away from me because I played too much. So far all my marks are in the 90%'s so he's allowing me to play again

popular game

network games: US WOW ; EURO WOW ; FFXI ; DAoC ; EQ2 ; Guild Wars ; Eve online ; Matrix and so on or Power Leveling, they are popular

Call of Duty 2 for the Xbox 360 on a 50" plasma television with full high definition picture and digital surround sound. You haven't lived.

Is the Xbox 360 even out yet?

Nope. I work in a place called Future Shop (electronics retailer) and we have three on demo . It's released tomorrow.

Yeah I was just down at the local Target and there are like 50 people camping out on the sidewalk so they can buy one in the morning.

Think I'll wait for the price to drop a little and more games to be released before I buy one.