Page 103 of 113 FirstFirst ... 35393101102103104105 ... LastLast
Results 1,531 to 1,545 of 1689
    Quote Originally Posted by phil_geo View Post
    I'm not familiar with that - are those bundles for PC? Where do you get 'em?
    PC, yes.

And you have to get them from the Humble Indie Bundle site, pay in US Dollars and I think pay via PayPal.

I'm not bothering, considering I have the two that I want from it already.

And right now you've also got the IndieRoyale bundle, the Indie Gala bundle, the Bundle in a Box and the Game music bundle. The Bundle in a box is amazing and worth it just for Gemini Rue. IndieGala is pretty horrible though, but I still got it because of Ninja Blade :/
    Last edited by cule; May 31st, 2012 at 04:56 PM.

Installed Guild Wars 2 last night, waiting for the Beta Weekend next week to try it out...

Max Payne 3 - bullet time is still loads of fun.

Writer, Artist, Beeyotch ShandaLear's Avatar
    Watching older Dexter reruns. My hubbie was out of the country for 2 weeks and I was not allowed to watch GOT until he came back. Can't wait til Monday, we're spending the day with all the stuff I DVRd for him, snuggling and snacking.

BTW, Guild Wars 2 was quite fun, but it still needs a fair amount of work before it's ready to release. I didn't get to play it much as I have to study at the moment.

I tried some Savage 2 game which had a lot of potential but we couldn't stick with it long because the community were dicks.

I played some Mass Effect 3 multiplayer on the weekend to check out some of the new content, take part in a weekend event and get my galactic readiness back up some for when the extended endings come out this week. My krogan is an unstoppable force of nature. Krogan sentinel with max tech armour and max rage is so brutal it isn't even funny. I took on a Brute one on one on Silver difficulty and beat the crap out of him with melee attacks. Isane!

ArmA 2 DayZ mod. Holy crap, what a demanding but rewarding experience that thing is.

I just started playing Chrono Trigger (DS remake). I'm loving it so far!

Omnibus Prime Moderator PeterWilliam's Avatar
    Infinity Blade, on the iPhone 4S. Nice mix of combat/fighting and RPG.

Orcs Must Die 2

I can't wait for Guild Wars 2 to be released though. I have my guild site all ready to go, and man is it good to be working on guild stuff again. It's what I miss most about WoW.

Picked up the complete edition of L. A. Noire for cheap. This game is a lot of fun. There's enough variance in the type of cases that you don't get bored. There's four discs to this game, no doubt because of the graphics. The graphics look pretty damn good. The facial animation is fantastic, particularly when you're interviewing a witness or suspect. Subtle changes in a persons face show up really well, which is great, because you need to be able to notice them to tell if someone is lying or not.

http://tinyurl.com/363ogv DurzoBlint's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Still need to finish LA Noir. On vacation but have a few games waiting for me on my return mid-October:
    Amazing spider man
    Borderlands 2
    Ghost recon
    Assassin's creed 3
    Halo 4
    Call of duty BO
    Sleeping dogs
    Darksiders 2
    Dishonered
    Forza horizon
    Hitman absolution
    Fable the journey
    Max Payne 3
    Sniper elite v2
    I think that is everything I paid for, looking forward to some gaming time. I have a few more preordered but can't remember what, I usually wait for GameStop to call.

Tried Max Payne 3 last night and was not thrilled. 5 minutes of play time followed by 10 minutes of cut scenes, over and over. Also, they rushed the tutorial and I don't remember all the buttons, so I just shoot a lot without all the fancy extras. I feel like they didn't do a good job building up the abilities and now I am ignoring them. Finally, the targeting is weak - the crosshair dot is tiny and very hard to place on targets.

I only played chapter one so I'll give it another couple of hours - which will probably amount to about 20 minutes of actual play and a lot of cutscenes...

http://tinyurl.com/363ogv DurzoBlint's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I have to say your thoughts on Max Payne is a little disappointing and while I haven't got to it yet makes me hesitant to play it. Aside from the weak tutorial, is the game play similar to the previous installments?