Page 101 of 113 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103111 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,515 of 1689
    First thing you should do is go on PSN and buy Journey.

The opening sequence of God of War 3 is one of my all time favorites. That's a good choice right there.

I just bought Flower and it was a lot of fun, although only about 2 hours long. Good replay though and my kids love it. Journey will be next. You should also get Uncharted - those are PS exclusives I think. Uncharted 2 was by far the best imho, the puzzles are awesome and it's not all about shooting like Uncharted 3. If you like driving games, Gran Turismo is incredible and the graphics will blow you away. I put in a lot of hours on that game.

Omnibus Prime Moderator PeterWilliam's Avatar
    Playing a game called Aralon, an RPG, on the iPhone 4S. The best 99 I've ever spent gaming.

On the PS3, bored of Fight Night Champion and UFC 3.
    On the PC, Bored of Mw3, Skyrim, BF3, CSS, Taking a break from gaming in general at the moment, but was enjoying Shogun2 and Fall of the Samurai, I have Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning waiting to be played, likewise with Batman Arkham Asylum and Arkham city, to be honest I haven't touched 90% of the games on my steam list, currently I guess I'm mostly playing Football Manager 2012, something I can do while multi tasking and watching movies.

Diablo III soon

I shall hopefully be finishing off Dragon Age 2 this week - if I don't get distracted, that is.

Playing Age of Empires III.

Starhawk on PS3. Very addictive.

I'm playing Skyrim again, after a long break due to bugs. Loving the Kinect activation on Xbox but I'm afraid my neighbours may think I'm nuts! I just can't seem to get the dragon shouts right...

What do people think of Diablo 3? I'm about level 12 and so far I'm "meh" on it. It just seems VERY close to Diablo 2, to the point where I can't beleive they didn't crank it out in a year. <pause> I just went and looked up differences between Diablo2 and 3, and many of them involve multiplayer. I don't really play multiplayer, so that is probably one of the main problems.

Quote Originally Posted by phil_geo View Post
    What do people think of Diablo 3?
    It's over-priced, over-hyped, it's been in development far too long, has some rather barbaric and pointless always-on requirements and some very questionable design choices with regards to armour.

And I haven't even thought about playing it.

It never entered my mind algernoninc's Avatar
    I played Diablo I and Diablo II like a fanatic, with every character type, on every difficulty level. But always in single player mode, in my own time. I'm not going to touch this new one, not until they release an offline playable version. I'm actually waiting for Torchlight 2, a simpler verson of the same hack and slash principle.

Quote Originally Posted by algernoninc View Post
    I'm actually waiting for Torchlight 2, a simpler verson of the same hack and slash principle.
    I'll likely get TL2, but I can't say why (I haven't got a clue why).

Quote Originally Posted by algernoninc View Post
    I'm not going to touch this new one, not until they release an offline playable version. I'm actually waiting for Torchlight 2, a simpler verson of the same hack and slash principle.
    You'll probably get the offline version the same time as SC2 gets LAN support.

As for other similar games, Path of Exile is great. It's still in beta, but it's probably the closest thing to D1/2 out there.
    Grim Dawn and Lineage Eternal also look interesting, but neither has a release date yet, I think.
    Torchlight is too bright for me.
    Last edited by cule; May 17th, 2012 at 11:24 AM.

Yeah, I noticed a lot of people were upset about the online requirements, but I could care less since it plays as a single player game. By that, I mean that you have no idea you are online, so who cares? It seems like making a big deal out of nothing to me, like refusing to rent from Netflix anymore because the DVDs don't have extras, even though you never watched them.