Page 11 of 114 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast
    Registered User EscapeFromLife4's Avatar
    Hey all I just got Final fantasy crystal chronicles. All my friends have cubes and gba's so they all came over and we're playing it. It's an awesome multiplayer game if you have all the things required. IF you don't its not the greatest single player. Alright later

Joe

This week, I av been mostly playing... Freelancer.

Bloody addictive it is too. I will post a review later (unless Dom beats me to it )

I heard there was a crystal cage one player has to carry at all times.

Man, I'd sure hate to be the mule.

(unless Dom beats me to it )
    Don't worry, kahn, haven't even heard of! *goes and buys Freelancer, plays for hours so he can post review before kahn*

Frosty The Snowman... Frostmourne's Avatar
    Yes! Freelancer is awesome! However, after the campaign, the game is useless without internet connection.

However, even that is hard, since most people much rather blow you up then help you.

I finished off Call of Duty last weekend... and have been playing the Desert Combat mod for Battlefield 1942... nothing like mowing down opponents in a blackhawk helicoptor! A few friends get together online and play coop against a crapload of bots...

This past week also had a very interesteing demo be released... Unreal Tournament 2004... seems like one heck of a game... I just pre-ordered it at EB... the Special Edition was the same price as the regular...

Yeah, my roommate was talking about it yesterday, apparently they went in with the intention of just adding some vehicles, but came out with vehicles, kickass textures, new weapons....etc.

Whats up with these Unreal tounaments? I know the graphics are amazing, but the gameplay is...eh.

I'm loving UT2003 at the moment, but I have been deprived of good graphics for several years.

So many people say they've gone back to the first UT, but even no Assault mode hasn't tainted my UT2003 playing pleasure.

Originally posted by Frostmourne
    Whats up with these Unreal tounaments? I know the graphics are amazing, but the gameplay is...eh.
    Well, it is considered by many, to be the mother of all deathmatch games.
    Got to admit though, the cynic in me is curious as to why there's a 2003 and 2004 version?
    Are they just revamping the original to cash in or are the new versions actually offering something new?

Many many more maps...different gameplay... new game types... and vehicles... owners of ut2003 also get a $10 coupon as well. The preorder price for the SE is $39.99US... add that to the $10 coupon for previous owners, it's quite a deal.

My Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles has begun, and it's great. My only suggestion is not to play it like crazy. I did that, and I didn't touch it for almost 2 weeks. But after that, I was itching to play again.

Now if only snake would get it...

you guys pay money for games? i'm still playing the free Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory

I'm still playing NHL2004 and M:TW.

An incredibly annoying bug in NHL2004 made it impossible for me to get past the first game in the playoffs of my dynasty (it crashes every time), so I had to start a new dynasty. It's supposed to be a sporadic bug, not appearing every time.

I'll have to start playing Harry Potter - Chamber of Secrets and LOTR - ROTK soon, as they are on the curriculum for my course "computer games in a media comparative perspective". It's also required that I have read the books and watched the movies... poor me.

Gotta go do some homework...

Greetings
    Artaxiad