Page 13 of 113 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast
    Frosty The Snowman... Frostmourne's Avatar
    Dom, Dom, Dom, what am I going to do with you and your low standards.

Anyways, I started playing Enfos, and it's great fun! The Motar Team is teh uber champion!!

I lost my code for Dark Deeds, so now it sucks.

heh, I saw you were playing Enfo's, it is fun, if you get a good hero. I'm usually the blade master, but after seeing some other heroes, I've found he sucks.

I just started Ninja Gaiden yesterday. It's really fun, but the bosses are a little too difficult for me. >_<

Cool, I'm probably going to rent it first to see if I like it, of course, I have no money to buy it, so I guess that's all I can do.

Tasty or your money back! Moderator fluffy bunny's Avatar
    I've reinstalled SWAT3 onto my PC. Just makes you appreciate what these people go through each day. I especially like the way that the location of the 'bad guys' is randomised each time you enter the level- you have no idea who's going to be in the next room. I've even had one hide in a chuffin cupboard and shot me in the back for not checking it. Oh well, back to the start of the level.

Talking

Just finished Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets for PC.

It wasn't exactly at the top of my to-play list, but it was actually curriculum for a university course I'm taking this spring. The next game is LOTR - ROTK. Poor me, I have to do so much homework!

I have to watch the films and read the books as well... (Yes, I know I've said it before, but it just feels so good rubbing it in...)

For the game, it was extremely easy, and quite repetitive; run around, jump and press LMB for all you're worth. Still, I can imagine the game being fun for kids, the story was well implemented in the game (if you like cut scenes, that is) and it managed to create a nice atmosphere. It ended kind of suddenly, though, and the end was quite disappointing.

Greetings
    Artaxiad

It wasn't exactly at the top of my to-play list, but it was actually curriculum for a university course I'm taking this spring. The next game is LOTR - ROTK. Poor me, I have to do so much homework!
    I have to ask, what the hell course is it!?

I mentioned it earlier in this thread, but I guess we (in the PC gamer generation, that is) are all on our way to goldfish short-term memory.

A semi-accurate translation would be something like Comparing and Contrasing Computer Games to Other Medias (books and films).

Greetings
    Artaxiad

I'm hoping to have my hands on UT2k4 tomorrow or Wednesday. In the meantime, we've been playing some multiplayer BF Vietnam in co-op mode. Some serious issues with the bots in this game... human players can't see through the jungle and tall grass, but the AI certainly can... ouch!

I'm a bit late, just got the UT demo yesterday at a LAN game and played a few rounds, it's good and everything, I'm just more for slower action, UT can just get out of hand in my opinion.

Well, I bought LotR - RotK yesterday, and have been playing it for an hour or so.

I think it creates a nice, intense feeling of urgency, and I have a soft spot for the blocking moves in this game (I think they look very... real), but I must say I wonder why gamers love these games.

They're basically nothing more than linear button-smashing fests. With the locked camera, the zero freedom of movement, and nothing to do (so far, at least) besides hacking and slashing, I do not understand why players don't get fed up.

I mean, the actual fighting is pretty cool, and well done, but that seems like it's just an integral part of a much larger game. It would be neat to see fighting like this in a RPG, I think, like Morrowind.

Anyone else here played it? Got opinions? Agree? Disagree?

Greetings
    Artaxiad

A couple of friends and I decided to pick up Raven Shield for PC this week...and man I forgot how much fun the co-op type games can be... Tango down!

The other game that has been taking up my time is UT2004... I never knew how much I missed playing Quake III CTF online...it was very nice playing CTF again...this time with UT. UT2k4 is a VERY solid game... I've tried out the Onslaught, Assault, CTF, Bombing Run and Mutant gametypes so far...they are all a blast.

Well, I was having fun playing Ninja Gaiden, until I started getting the "Your disc may be dirty or damaged etc." at the beginning of a cutscene, not allowing me to play any further, so I guess I'll try and get a replacement from Blockbuster. I am very angry.

I bought Splinter Cell 2 today, as well as the collection of Baldur's Gate II, great game, felt like playing it again.

Re-Animator
    Just completed Star Wars KOTOR for the second time (wanted to see both endings).