Page 14 of 113 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464 ... LastLast
    Uh, Moderator
    I got Max Payne and Spiderman (X Box) very cheap the other day (AU$25 each) and I've really been getting into Max Payne. Spidey hasn't hooked me yet though...

Currently playing: Pandora Tomorrow

Unfortunately I have an exam tomorrow, which means no gaming tonight!

What!? That's the best time to game, that way you're totally unprepared and have to guess at a lot of questions, usually getting them right! Well, that's how it seems to work for me anyway...

Was playing Deus Ex, but it's on hold due to an upcoming exam.

Playing Medieval Total War again on a harder level. That game is damned addictive.
    Also restarted Max Payne (PC) with "The One" mod. Gives you extended "bullet time" and some cool matrixy moves like jumping up wall and an excellent "limbo dodge" instead of the usual "diving sideways John Woo style dodge".
    Plus max has a cross makeover as the Punisher with a sort of Steven Segal pony tail and a few kung-fu moves.

Got my hands on second hand copies of BloodRayne and Max Payne 2 at the weekend.
    Both pretty good 3rd person shooters although BloodRayne also has RPG elements as you gain new moves etc as the game progresses. It also gets creepy as Hell on the later levels as you play a sort of female Blade character fighting the Nazis around the late 1930's.

Splitting my time between Deus Ex and Morrowind. I did start X-Wing: Alliance but have been miserably stuck at the sixth mission, so I've put it on the backburner.

I'm playing Splinter Cell 2 multiplayer almost nonstop, it could possibly be one of the most enjoyable online gaming times I've had, IF it wasn't for cheaters and droppers, and some annoying glitches that shouldn't be there, but other than that, it's f*cking great!

Completely addicted to Avernum II...... have been playing it since Easter...

Now its a Grand Theft Auto III: Vice City renaissance...

Just bought City of Heroes, even though you have to pay 15 a month to play. Suffice to say, the character creation is one of the most amazing things ever, just.....SO COOL!

Dom: do you really need another major online game (what with SC2 and WC#)?

I've heard good things about City of Heroes.

Hehe, well, I've stopped playing SC2 since it's ruined by cheaters, leavers, and glitches, still play lots of WC3 though. I've been playing CoH all day, and as it is my first MMORPG, it has taken getting used to, but I'm doing okay, need to find a teammate to help me in the mission I have now, but whatever. As it is a new release though, there are a LOT of bugs. Not sure if my computer is contributing, but it's crashed over 10 times so far, not cool. Hopefully it will be fixed soon, luckily, it constantly updates your status and location, so you start off exactly where you were when you crashed, which is very nice. Anyway, back to CoH.

Tasty or your money back! Moderator fluffy bunny's Avatar
    bought civIII today. I've not really played one of the civ games before though, and I've got a feeling it'll take me sometime to figure out how to play this thing. The tutorial's crap