Page 26 of 113 FirstFirst ... 1624252627283676 ... LastLast
    Play the whole thing and you'll see it's pretty good. Lots of good story telling going on and it's a good challenge on medium difficulty. Too many "good"s there.

PC:
    Rome : Total War
    (Though i'll probably install NWN soon - had it for almost a year, havent even opened the sealing - go on... shoot me for idiocy - please )
    KoToR II
    (Hoping to buy Betrayal at Krondor and Return to Krondor though(mega Feist fan now XD) )

Xbox:
    Rarely play it , but game thats in it is Mercenaries

PS1:
    Final Fantasy VIII was last game i played, was a long time ago

The Xbox rocks!!!! Sorry just had to say that,but the game Im playing on it now is Unreal Championship 2!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Kaizaka
    PC:
    (Though i'll probably install NWN soon - had it for almost a year, havent even opened the sealing - go on... shoot me for idiocy - please )
    Do you have the expansions as well?

Since I'm stuck without home internet access, I've gone back and am playing Baldur's Gate II nowadays, until I can get back to online NWN.

Speculative Horizons Moderator JamesL's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Shehzad
    Since I'm stuck without home internet access, I've gone back and am playing Baldur's Gate II nowadays, until I can get back to online NWN.
    Here's something to do if you find yourself without internet access and a lot of time on your hands...

Baldur's Gate pantaloon enigma

What is NWN???
    Whats that link for???Is the game like the others????

Neverwinter Nights is the 3D pseudo-sequel to the Baldur's Gate games. That link is about a special quest you can go on in the Baldur's Gate games. Baldur's Gate games. Baldur's Gate games. Baldur's Gate games. Baldur's Gate games. Baldur's Gate games. Baldur's Gate games.
    Last edited by Zanzibar; July 4th, 2005 at 09:18 PM.

Well I'm currently playing World Of Warcraft on PC,NBA Street 3 and Tekken 5 on
    PS2.

A friend of mine told me about game for PS2 called "Mercenaries"...is it any good?

Quote Originally Posted by Faust
    A friend of mine told me about game for PS2 called "Mercenaries"...is it any good?
    Very. Fun, fun stuff. You can literally demolish any building in the game, which is uber-cool. It can get repetitive, but not annoyingly so. If you like third-person action/adventure or shooter games, you should definitely try this one.

PC: World of Warcraft, BF2 demo alot (i'll buy the retail game when they get some of the major bugs worked out)

PS2: GTA: San Andreas, NCAA 2006 starting tuesday

I Been playing Guildwars on PC as well as Dawn of War (i don't play as much anymore) and on xbox i been playing Time Splitters Future Perfect.
    I wanted to D/L the battlefield 2 demo but it was too big and would have taken a long long time.

Timesplitters: Future Perfect and Final Fantasy II right now. I just finished another play through of Killzone and Harvest Moon for the Snes. I'll be tackling Area 51 again soon.

Speculative Horizons Moderator JamesL's Avatar
    I just had an epic Guild Wars session. Started at five in the afternoon and played until nearly 3 in the morning. This is what this great game does to you.

You've been warned.

Does planning to play on something count??

Oh well I gonna get Unreal tournament 2007, even though it isnt coming out in 2007... that is weird......

I am playing on Unreal Champoionship 2 and Destroy all humans at the minute......

Home internet goes back up Saturday, and then it's back to online NWN.

Still playing BG2 for now.