Page 29 of 113 FirstFirst ... 1927282930313979 ... LastLast
    I would get a xbox-360 but its $550 (canadian) and you dont even get a game. I have no clue how im going to manage to afford a new system.

'Tis only $399 for the basic package (rip off), but $499 for the premium (comes with hard drive, headset, wireless controller, high-def cables).

Playing Civilization IV. It is a worthy successor to the name.

Quote Originally Posted by Shehzad
    Playing Civilization IV. It is a worthy successor to the name.
    Glad to hear it. I plan on picking it up soon.

Right now I'm playing: Gun. It's quite good. It plays into my Western movies obsession.

I'm currently destroying my enemies in Rome Total War: Barbarian Invasion. Its proving quite ... well easy, as the mo, granted im on Medium, but Roman legionnaries still are a force. Yet noting can stand before my hordes of cav, such a good sight seeing them streaming across the plains, brilliant! But the real test seems to be in the form of playing as the Western segment...

... I think i'll do that one on easy, beset on all sides and with multiple rioting cities, its not a good starting postition to be in.

Tiding myself over till I get The Movies with an old gem Hollywood Mogul. Do yourselves a favour and get the trial version at www.hollywood-mogul.com

Well my friend just got X-box 360 (yes its awesome) and I think I was playing Perfect Dark Zero (not sure if thats the title). Great action packed story line, lots of gameplay variety, tons of weapons and gadgets. Great graphics as well. I might try to steal his system for a few days

I just finished Call of Duty, and now will start playing The Movies. And of course Unreal Tournament and Diablo 2 will never be deleted form my computer, because when I get board I play these games...

Myst IV: Revelation, and Baldur's Gate II: Shadows of Amn.

I'm into TBS & RPGs, so these are my current addictions :
    - Civilization 4;
    - Diablo 2 (I know it's ancient but can't help it );
    - The Bard's Tale;
    - Crusader Kings (great game, surprising mix of strategy, dynastic management and character development).

I went before through HOMM 3 & 4, Betrayal at Krondor, Civilization 3, BG & BG2, IWD, NWN + SoU + HotU, MTW & RTW, Planescape Torment (one of the best games I've ever played), KotOR 1 & 2, Etherlords 2 (pleasant surprise ), Dungeon Siege 2, Warlords 4 and Arcanum (I'm a bit surprized no one's mentioned it, although far from new it's quite deep and innovative - how many games let you play a halfling grenadier / half-ogre mage / elven rifleman for example ?).

God of War(Kick ass)
    Age of Empires 3
    Gran Turismo 4(Started a long long time ago)

um not much, spending all my waking hours either at school working my but off or at hoem ringing up my relatives and telling them what i want for christmas, im playing nintendogs mostly, they're so cute!

Quote Originally Posted by Koson
    ...and Arcanum (I'm a bit surprized no one's mentioned it, although far from new it's quite deep and innovative - how many games let you play a halfling grenadier / half-ogre mage / elven rifleman for example ?).
    I've heard good things about Arcanum, as well, but my current addiction with NWN and Civ 4 won't let go.

Aargh... Just one more turn...

Age Of Empires 3..Great game.. ..Also playing World of Warcraft

Quote Originally Posted by Shehzad
    I've heard good things about Arcanum, as well, but my current addiction with NWN and Civ 4 won't let go.
    Arcanum is nice and well crafted which is no surprize since part of its developer team was behind the Fallout games too; the graphics unfortunately are quite drab but there's more to the game than meets the eye.

I liked a lot NWN SoU; the OC felt too drawn and HotU too cluttered. However, I have yet to try the multiplayer.