Page 30 of 113 FirstFirst ... 2028293031324080 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Koson
    I liked a lot NWN SoU; the OC felt too drawn and HotU too cluttered. However, I have yet to try the multiplayer.
    Heresy! NWN is at its best on multiplayer. After completing the OC and expansions, I first headed towards the multitude of superb mods available at NWN Vault, some of which outshine the official campaigns. Then I headed online, where I have been hooked for over a year now...

If you do decide to venture online, give me a buzz.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Shehzad
    Heresy! NWN is at its best on multiplayer. After completing the OC and expansions, I first headed towards the multitude of superb mods available at NWN Vault, some of which outshine the official campaigns. Then I headed online, where I have been hooked for over a year now...
    I've tried some of NWN Vault's mods and they were nice, but my picks lacked the epic scope of a full campaign.

If you do decide to venture online, give me a buzz.
    When the moment comes I'll do it, thanks a lot for the offer!

Quote Originally Posted by Koson
    I've tried some of NWN Vault's mods and they were nice, but my picks lacked the epic scope of a full campaign.
    Try Adam Miller's Dreamcatcher/Shadowlords/Demon series-- all told about 9 or 10 modules making up an entire campaign. Superb in execution with some great twists along the way.

Kameo and Call of Duty 2 on the X-box 360. w00t w00t!

Filthy Assistants! Moderator kater's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by trentdick2882
    Kameo and Call of Duty 2 on the X-box 360. w00t w00t!
    Are they any good? I've got my console but no games yet, they're slow mailing them to me. I've ordered Perfect Dark and Kameo

Just won Football Manager 2006 (Worldwide Soccer Manager 2006 for those in the US) on Ebay for half the retail price, so I know what I'll be playing for the next 6 months.
    Last edited by milamber_reborn; December 5th, 2005 at 04:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shehzad
    Try Adam Miller's Dreamcatcher/Shadowlords/Demon series-- all told about 9 or 10 modules making up an entire campaign. Superb in execution with some great twists along the way.
    I'll try them. Right now I reinstalled/restarted KotOR2 with the intention of playing as a darksider.

The Punk Rock Cowboy
    For my PC

The Elder Scroll III: Morrowind (just waiting for Oblivion)
    Freelancer

For my XBOX

Battle Front
    Halo (first one)

Im playing burnout online and halo 2
    if you go on burnout on sunday and see me having a relaxing drive do not moan... or ill smash your sorry little saloon against the wall and help you on your sorry way, so help me god...

but if you see me on halo 2 dont shoot me and i wont shoot you.... maybe together we can end this horrific war...

Consoles:
    Soul Caliber 2
    DBZ Budokai 3
    Final Fantasy IX
    Resident Evil 4

PC
    Simcity 4 Deluxe
    Morrowind
    Halo
    Doom

I'm back playing Guildwars again, finishing the game with my my Mesmer and preparing for the release of Guildwars Factions in April. I was also playing Mario Kart DS until my Nintendo usb dongle decided to freeze my entire pc after ten minutes!

Im playing the new Ghost Recon game on Xbox 360. The graphics are amazing, the levels are well designed, and it's really fun. I've been playing offline co-op with a friend and that alone is worth a good chunk of the money paid for it. It is pretty challenging too, even on normal mode. The only problem I have is the team A.I aren't that intelligent.

Filthy Assistants! Moderator kater's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Yeah they aren't I've taken to hiding them while I do most of the work then moving them on after it's over. I'm not used to team strategy games so for the firts hour I tried to run-and-gun, failing miserably Great looking game but that sunflare is annoying the hell out of me at the moment

Yeah I was used to run and gun style as well and it took a bit of time before I got used to the tactical pace. The game designers were trying to make the sunlight realistic, and make it look like Mexico does in the day-time, and succeeds in pissing me off! I agree about the graphics being great. Some levels have amazed me with the detail. What level are you on?

Quote Originally Posted by milamber_reborn
    Just won Football Manager 2006 (Worldwide Soccer Manager 2006 for those in the US) on Ebay for half the retail price, so I know what I'll be playing for the next 6 months.
    I've been playing it for months now.
    Last edited by kron; March 14th, 2006 at 09:43 AM.