Page 42 of 113 FirstFirst ... 3240414243445292 ... LastLast
    Novitiate
    Hmm, lessee..games I've played in the last month or so in no specific order:

Halo 3 (X360)
    Metal Gear Solid 4 (PS3)
    Buzz (PS3)
    Mass Effect (X360)
    Grand Theft Auto 4 (PS3)
    Guitar Hero 3 (PS3)
    Pfft..forgot to add Assassin's Creed! (X360)

Just picked up a copy of Soul Caliber 4 (PS3) the other day, but haven't really played it yet.

Games I want to get my hands on in the next 5 months:

The Force Unleashed (Undecided)
    Gears of War 2 (X360)
    Too Human (X360)
    Fable 2 (X360)
    Farcry 2 (Undecided)
    Resistance 2 (PS3)
    Guitar Hero, Aerosmith (PS3)
    Guitar Hero, World Tour (PS3)

Maybe some other stuff, but these are the main ones.
    Last edited by D_A; August 2nd, 2008 at 09:15 PM.

Needing a break from EQ2 and really not sure whether I should let another one take over my life... >_>

They all eventually get boring and meanwhile nothing gets done in my real life.

I quit Cabal Online a few months back and didn't get through starting a new one yet, not sure if I should play an online game anyway, I'll just end up playing 14h/day again anyway, just to be one of the best on the server and in the end it gets boring and I quiet - eventually.

Played Mass Effect couple weeks ago, only thing I played since I quit Cabal in Dez 2007 till now.

apparently the new final fantasy will be out on xbox 360? i wanna play that, and i dont have a ps3 so itd be good if it did come out on xbox lol

i wanna play soul caliber 4, saw the adverts for it and was like ''woo its actually out now!''

Registered User LittleFlowerLei's Avatar
    :3 Vampire: The Masquerade Bloodlines I'm fighting Blade and Claw brothers and am close to beating the game. Of course I'm just going to start it all over again :33

Novitiate
    Quote Originally Posted by hell1991 View Post
    apparently the new final fantasy will be out on xbox 360? i wanna play that, and i dont have a ps3 so itd be good if it did come out on xbox lol
    I heard that too, so said my flatmate the other week..

i wanna play soul caliber 4, saw the adverts for it and was like ''woo its actually out now!''
    SC4...thankfully my housemate owns the PS3, and it's his copy. After playing it for about an hour yesterday, I now remember why I dislike the game. It's fun for all of about 10 minutes. While I had a bit of a blast playing around with Vader, well, I doubt I'll pick it up again. Even the graphics are pretty half-assed. But hey, regarding that, go see my post here.

Eve Online. Yes, I am insane.

i'm currently playing bully: scholarship edition for xbox 360. i loved the game on ps2 - more than any gta game, actually - and am thoroughly enjoying playing it again. i just wish it had xbox live.... *sigh*

i'm also dabbling occasionally in madden '08 so i'm not completely rusty when 09 comes out in a week or two. i really can't wait for that game, and hope i've beat bully and gotten as many accomplishments as possible by august 12th.

Filthy Assistants! Moderator kater's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Pure for the Xbox 360, SSX on ATV's with ott customisation, hair-threatening courses ... and I have a week off Rawk

I've been playing the crap out of the new Little Big Planet beta, but it stopped on Sunday, and I'm extremely dissappointed that the release date got pushed back a week. Oh well, there are still plenty of games to get my hands on this fall.
    I'm extremely excited for:
    Resistance 2
    Gears 2
    InFamous
    Mirror's Edge
    Fallout 3
    Fable 2
    Guitar Hero, WT

As of right now, I'm replaying Resistance and I've been playing Braid, a downloadable game for 360arcade. It's an amazing puzzler that is actually really difficult at some parts. I played the demo originally and just had to get my hands on it. I've also been playing Okami for the (wow I'm ridiculous) 13th time in a row. the ps2 version, not the Wii.

Mass Effect and Shaiya (like WOW only free)

The bird of Hermes FremenWarrior's Avatar
    Have recently played:
    Dead Rising
    Soul Calibur 4

Am waiting for:
    Fable 2
    Fallout 3
    Naruto: The Broken Bond

the dog AI in Fable looks amazing and i can't wait for the next installment of the naruto games series in the UK..

Fermen, my friend has a whole bunch of NHA fights he recorded with a video-capture card a few years back and put on youtube:

http://www.youtube.com/user/shaunskjw?ob=1

They seem to have got quite a bit of attention over time. His Kakashi Vs Itachi has topped a million views.

Thought you might enjoy them.

Currently playing Warhammer Online (PC)

and Fable II (Xbox 360)

Also playing Warhammer Online.

Maynar, a High Elf White Lion of the White Mantle guild on the Volkmar server.