Page 50 of 113 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260100 ... LastLast
    Filthy Assistants! Moderator kater's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Let us know how it goes, I'm curious about BAA but don't want to splash the cash until I get some solid opinions.

Gentleman and Scholar Wulfa_Jones's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kater View Post
    Let us know how it goes, I'm curious about BAA but don't want to splash the cash until I get some solid opinions.
    You should be able to download the demo off whatever the X-Box version of Playstation Network is.

Not a long demo, but gives you an idea of the game play.

Ah, Batman... I'm not a big fan of the character but the demo has won me over massively! Already a contender for 'Game of the Year' in many mags and reviews.

Back onto Street Fighter 4 and enjoying it sssooooo much more than the last time I bought it and traded it in within 2 days! lol

Solaar
    el fuerte

Quote Originally Posted by Solaar View Post
    Ah, Batman... I'm not a big fan of the character...

Solaar
    el fuerte
    What what what!?? How can you not be a fan of the Dark Knight?

I'm doing a re-play of Jade Empire. I'm enjoying it as much as the first time I played it.

Omnibus Prime Moderator PeterWilliam's Avatar
    I feel like a tool for admitting it, but I still play Moria, even though I won the stupid thing twenty years ago. Sometimes, I need the old-time feel of the archaic dungeon crawl, even though the computer screen now has more colors than just green.

I'm currently playing "Golden Sun" for the Game Boy Advance. I keep dying in Lamkin Desert. Maybe six times will be the charm.

Penny

Quote Originally Posted by PeterWilliam View Post
    I feel like a tool for admitting it, but I still play Moria, even though I won the stupid thing twenty years ago. Sometimes, I need the old-time feel of the archaic dungeon crawl, even though the computer screen now has more colors than just green.
    Ha. I still play Dark Sun: Shattered Lands, some times. I know what you mean.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dark_Sun:_Shattered_Lands

Quote Originally Posted by NickeeCoco View Post
    I still play Dark Sun: Shattered Lands, some times.
    Hey, that looks kind of fun.

I am replaying Zelda - Ocarina of Time which I bought with Wii points. So cool! I swear it was the best game I ever played - but I would put Shadow of the Collosus right up there on the PS2.

Hey PW your current post # is 666. The number of the Beast!

Gentleman and Scholar Wulfa_Jones's Avatar
    Batman is a pretty cool game so far in my hallowed opinion.

I really can't find fault with it. Everything a modern game should be. Gripping storyline, good voice acting, impressive graphics, interesting visuals with easy to pick up and varied gameplay.

I was worried that just being in Arkham levels would look samey, but so far each section of Arkham has had a different look and feel to it - from the old Victorianesqe sections to the more modern industrial prison to the white washed medical wing.

Highly recomended.

Quote Originally Posted by Daddy Darth View Post
    I am replaying Zelda - Ocarina of Time which I bought with Wii points. So cool! I swear it was the best game I ever played - but I would put Shadow of the Collosus right up there on the PS2.

*sigh* Shadow of the Collossus and Ico are such great games, and so is Okami. I hope I can put the Last Guardian up there as well, it looks amazing.

The best part about OoT is the soundtrack. :P It's my favorite game too.

Quote Originally Posted by Daddy Darth View Post
    Phew! Got off that number. Hey, when your a life-long Red Sox fan, you don't go looking for bad luck.

Playing No More Heroes, which is a very stylistic action-adventure game for Wii. Nothing amazing here and I'm not even sure I'll finish it, but it might be good fun for someone looking for some simple mindless fun.

Also playing an old WWII sniper game on PS2 called Sniper Elite. It's old and has some issues, but I'm a sucker for sniper games so I'm giving more of a shot than a I would other types of games with the same issues.

Filthy Assistants! Moderator kater's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I've given up on Just Cause, it had lots of potential but it's so repetitive and buggy I just couldn't find anything about it worth carrying on. Hopefully they'll address the issues with the sequel. Am waiting for the local store to get it's rental copies of Batman: AA back so I can find out what it's all about.