Page 52 of 113 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462102 ... LastLast
    Filthy Assistants! Moderator kater's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Might pick that up come pay day then, thanks mate. I did get the new GTA IV Episodes today and played a few hours of the Lost and Damned. I really can't get enough of this game, I know fans have complained about the lack of sandbox carnage, inability to buy houses etc but I think the tone is bang on. The missions are varied, it's all a bit easy but I don't mind that too much and bikers (watching Sons of Anarchy atm so really coincided well )

Started playing Fahrenheit again
    Amazing game !

Puzzle Quest
    GTA: San Andreas (regretting this purchase a little)
    The Witcher: Enhanced Edition - Director's Cut.
    Mass Effect (again!)

But, I'm quite apathetic about all of them at the moment. Half considering picking one of my D&D games back up

Quote Originally Posted by Dwagginz View Post
    Puzzle Quest
    The Witcher: Enhanced Edition - Director's Cut.
    Do u like it ?
    I enjoyed it a lot, great game

I picked up my pre-ordered collector's edition of Dragon Age: Origins today. I only got about an hour and half of gameplay in before I had to go to work, but I'm really enjoying it so far. If you liked the Baldur's Gate or Neverwinter Nights games, you'll like this one. The combat system reminds me a lot of Guild Wars. Y'know, automatic attacks once you give them a target and then you choose which "talents" they use, which have a cooling down time.

I do wish there were more classes, though. There's only three, but at level 7 you can specialize and there's about four or five specializations for each class.

Quote Originally Posted by SLASH View Post
    Do u like it ?
    I enjoyed it a lot, great game
    The Witcher? I had the normal edition not long after it first came out, but I must have sold it. To be honest, I really can't be bothered with it! Ignoring that I've done upto... I remember being in the city (at least), it just doesn't hold my attention, and the camera is doing my tree in.

Oh, don't forget the poor voice acting. Think I'm gonna have to force myself to play it.

The Witcher? I had the normal edition not long after it first came out, but I must have sold it. To be honest, I really can't be bothered with it! Ignoring that I've done upto... I remember being in the city (at least), it just doesn't hold my attention, and the camera is doing my tree in.

Oh, don't forget the poor voice acting. Think I'm gonna have to force myself to play it.
    yeah I was talking bout The Witcher

I am presently picking away at a few games for the PS3:

I'm about 50% through Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
    I'm replaying Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2
    I've finished Fallout 3, but didn't save the ending as I hadn't really finished it, so I'm still coasting around in the Wasteland (its one of my favorite games).
    I'm about half-way through InFamous
    And I'm poking my way through Oblivion - same issue as Fallout...I played it too much at once and became bored with it

That's enought to keep me occupied for a bit.

Oh man. I'm just about to fight the final boss in Dragon Age. This game is fantastic. In true Bioware fashion, DA:O is an RPG whirlwind. I can't wait to play it again as a different type of character and get a whole new experience of it. This game is going to win awards. No doubt.

EDIT: Well, I just beat it. Have to admit, it took me a couple of tries. I found that if I really made use of the ballistas, I was gold.
    Last edited by NickeeCoco; November 11th, 2009 at 02:41 PM.

Blog Entries
    Completed the Lost and Damned part of the new GTA IV Episodes and really dug it. It took me better than 10 hours to clock it, which is normally the length of a full game not half of a cheaper game. I think the challenge level is still off though, I found myself breezing through missions and although the second part has started slightly harder I think they could do with ramping it up some.

Blog Entries
    Completed GTA IV Episodes, slightly disappointed with the Ballad of Gay Tony, too much talking and repetitive missions. Doesn't take away from the value of the game though, easily 15-20 hours for almost half the price of a normal game. I've broken down and bought the new Call of Duty plus Batman: Arkham Asylum

I'm hoping I get paid enough to go and buy DAO tomorrow.

If not, I think I'll still play Mass Effect

Blog Entries
    The new COD is hard!! Even on regular I've found myself dying a lot, there have been some fantastic and fantastical missions, some real WOW moments but also a few very annoying issues that sent me into computer rage (luckily I play sitting on my bed so the controller normally lands safely after bouncing )

I'm waiting for Dragon Age: Origins to finish downloading

I'm waiting for Dragon Age: Origins to finish downloading
    The game is awesome. Enjoy.