Page 53 of 113 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563103 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by NickeeCoco View Post
    The game is awesome. Enjoy.
    Of course it is, it's BioWare

Splitting my time between Modern Warfare (veteran), Borderlands (1 trophy away from platinum) and Dead Space - which, as it has been called everywhere, is definitely the sleeper hit of the year for me!

Alas, I have a pile of 15 games to work thru and I can see several still with their wrappers on... and I've just bagged myself more hours at work... doh!

Solaar
    PSN = SolaarShadow

Quote Originally Posted by Dwagginz View Post
    Of course it is, it's BioWare
    True 'dat! I love Bioware. Next, ME2. Oh, I can't wait.

I have FINALLY gotten as close to 100% on Fallout and Elder Scrolls (as close as sanity allows) and I have moved on!

Im now playing Resident Evil 5. Its different than the other Resident evil games I have played.

Pros:
    No more typewriters, we now have checkpoints and end-of-chapter-autosaves. Which is a pro and a con for different reasons.

I like being able to go back to previous chapters/levels and stockpile on ammo because I have endless patience with farming.

Weapons upgrades are very rewarding.

Cons:
    The entire reason I bought this game (and not Dragon Age )Was the two-player option. I have been trying to get my analog boyfriend off his atari 2500 and into the new world. (not that I have anything against the 2500! Im unstoppable at centipede) But setting up the two player mode is a long and annoying process, EVERY TIME.

No more typewriters so you cant save manually.
    Last edited by Papazak; December 10th, 2009 at 04:48 PM.

I'm currently playing Dragon Age: Origins, awesome game! Counter Strike:Source man this game never gets old! Modern Warfare 2 and Metal Gear Solid!

Filthy Assistants! Moderator kater's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Still playing COD: MW2, the campaign is disappointingly short and I've managed to complete it on all difficulties. The Special Ops section is fun and hard, but with it using sections from some of campaign's levels I feel a bit short-changed by the whole experience. I have Batman and UFC: Undisputed waiting in the wings.

Omnibus Prime Moderator PeterWilliam's Avatar
    For those of you who own Batman: AA, what's the final verdict? Can you describe flaws, if any?

I like to rock the party Corporal Blues's Avatar
    I just beat Dragon Age:Origins. That game was flipping amazing. It is right up there with Fallout and Quest for Glory as my all time favorite RPG...dont know what Im gonna play next. Guess I'll have to dust off my Fifa skills.

Gentleman and Scholar Wulfa_Jones's Avatar
    Going to pick up Dragon Age: Origins after Christmas. Couldn't afford it before and in a flip between that an MW2... I know MW2 was completed in two days, but still, a quality two days.

I'm playing knick-knack on my thumb,
    with a knick-knack paddy wack
    Give me an omnibus.
    Let me read and cause no fuss.

approaching critical brain death stage

Blog Entries
    PW - I'm on Batman: AA as of tomorrow will pass on thoughts soon.

Ok BIG Modern Warfare 2 problem, having played stupid plus hours on Special Ops I started getting black dots on the screen. No problems stopped and saved, turned it off and left until the next evening. After a little while again more dots and thicker, like black snow on the screen. Turn off, turn on. No change. So I went on the net looking to see if it's a glitch. Lo and Behold fifty thousand threads bemoaning the fact that the game, because of it's graphics requirements, overheats the card causing the snow and continued play causes an E74 (Red Rings of Death). So if you're playing MW2 on the 360 and have this problem, either you carry on playing until the screen goes entirely black and nothing can be played on the machine or you never play the expensive game again, with no refund. I'm looking into this more but it doesn't seem good, so just in case be warned.

Quote Originally Posted by kater View Post
    PW - I'm on Batman: AA as of tomorrow will pass on thoughts soon.
    Cool, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by kater View Post
    So if you're playing MW2 on the 360 and have this problem, either you carry on playing until the screen goes entirely black and nothing can be played on the machine or you never play the expensive game again, with no refund. I'm looking into this more but it doesn't seem good, so just in case be warned.
    Ugghhh. I don't even have a 360 and the epicness of the rip-off there is killing me.

Well, I'm waiting for Xmas! My boyfriend and I split on a PS3 for Xmas. It's wrapped and sitting under the tree, mocking us. As soon as that thing is opened we have Uncharted (the first one) and Little Big Planet to tackle. We're now multi-systeming it. WHOO!

Quote Originally Posted by NickeeCoco View Post
    Well, I'm waiting for Xmas! My boyfriend and I split on a PS3 for Xmas. It's wrapped and sitting under the tree, mocking us. As soon as that thing is opened we have Uncharted (the first one) and Little Big Planet to tackle. We're now multi-systeming it. WHOO!
    "Lucky!" I say in my best Napoleon Dynamite impersonation. Although, we're getting a Wii, so I can no longer cry about being locked out of the next-gen festival.

Blog Entries
    PW I won't be getting to Batman now BECAUSE Modern Warfare 2 did in fact break my Xbox 360 as feared. Two years of no problems, two weeks of MW2 and Red Ring of Doom appears. Can't even turn it on to play DVD's. I suggest a great deal of caution if you're an Xbox 360 owner playing or thinking of playing MW2. Ironically my PS2 is exactly ten years old today and works perfectly. I may investigate getting a PS3 if Microsoft can't do anything for the 360.