My top five favorite titles right now are

Amazing Spider-Man by J. Michael Straczynski (creator of Babylon 5) and John Romita, Jr.
This is the best this title has been in over ten years. JMS GETS the characters. He writes the dialogue perfectly and has injected a sense of fun and humor into the book that I haven't seen in quite a while. While I'm not a big fan of JRJr, his artwork is energetic and really communicates the agility of Spidey in action. Great stuff.

Negation by Tony Bedard and Paul Pelletier
High octane space opera action. A story about a group of beings from different planets in our universe abducted to the Negation universe and placed in a prison camp. They escape and are on the run, trying to find a way home. Interesting characters, well written stories, gorgeous artwork by Pelletier, and a cliffhanger every month.

Y: The Last Man by Brian K. Vaughan and Pia Guerra
An interesting twist on the "last man on Earth" story. Yorrick finds himself as the last man on Earth after something kills off all animals on the planet with a Y chromosome. He, along with a special government agent and a genetecist are traveling across the country in a search for what caused this calamity. Great stuff. Another book with a cliffhanger every month.

Outsiders by Judd Winick and Tom Raney
Excellent superheroics. Gorgeous artwork by Raney. Nightwing and Arsenal form a group that will be more proactive when it comes to fighting supervillains. Wall to wall action and great character interaction make for a very enjoyable read month in and month out.

Flash by Geoff Johns and Howard Porter
Classic superheroics. Johns has taken the Flash's rogues and amped them up. No longer are they cheesy characters with gimmicks. They are truly horrifying now. Plus, Johns has given them background stories that make them human (see the Captain Cold issue). Great great stuff here.

Honorable mentions go to:

Stormwatch: Team Achilles - military superhero action
Way of the Rat - Hong Kong style kung fu action along the lines of a Jackie Chan movie
Wonder Woman - great stuff...Greg Rucka's the first writer who's kept me on this book longer than four issues
Gotham Central - crime drama set in Gotham City (Batman is there, but usually in the background)
Queen & Country - spy thriller by Greg Rucka focusing on field operatives of MI6
Sword of Dracula - a descendant of Van Helsing leads a military force in the hunt for Dracula, who now is nearly godlike in his power
Walking Dead - excellent zombie story along the lines of 28 Days
Abadazad - great children's fantasy

And for those of you interested, my monthly pull list consists of:

Abadazad
Action Comics
Adventures of Superman
Alpha Flight
Alternation
Amazing Spider-Man
Astonishing X-Men
Authority
Avengers