Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: new Kearney?

Quote Originally Posted by kater View Post
    For those in the know, is Kearney likely to manage a third book in the Sea Beggars series?
    Yes, though I believe they still need to get the rights back from Bantam or wait until they expire so that Solaris can publish it.

Quote Originally Posted by kater View Post
    For those in the know, is Kearney likely to manage a third book in the Sea Beggars series?
    AFAIK, it's more than half-written and has a title (Storm of the Dead), he's just trying to cut through the rights situation.

Although with four Kearney books due in the next 12 months, there's enough coming down the pipe to keep us busy for a little while

Filthy Assistants! Moderator kater's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    That's great news thanks guys, it's a series I've been checking on every six months until recently in the hope a third book would appear.

It's been a (very) long time coming, but Hawkwood and the Kings, the first Monarchies of God omnibus, should be hitting bookshelves in the UK and USA right about now.

I like to rock the party Corporal Blues's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Werthead View Post
    It's been a (very) long time coming, but Hawkwood and the Kings, the first Monarchies of God omnibus, should be hitting bookshelves in the UK and USA right about now.
    Have you read the new omnibi Wert? I'm wondering how different the new ending is...I've read the series once but in the original 5 book format.

Quote Originally Posted by Corporal Blues View Post
    Have you read the new omnibi Wert? I'm wondering how different the new ending is...I've read the series once but in the original 5 book format.
    No, but I'm hoping for a review copy from Solaris for the second omnibus. The first omnibus (collecting the first two books) is unchanged from the original books.

It's been available for about 2-3 weeks now. Amazon uk were shipping it in early august which is also when I picked it up in the waterstones 3 for 2 offer instore.

I like to rock the party Corporal Blues's Avatar
    No, but I'm hoping for a review copy from Solaris for the second omnibus. The first omnibus (collecting the first two books) is unchanged from the original books.
    Ok, thanks. I'll look forward to reading your review!

Hopefully the re-release will get some more people reading this series. It deserves to be more widely read.