Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

"Who are you," the Proud Lord said, "that i must bow so low?" SPOILER!

"Who are you," the Proud Lord said,
    "That i must bow so low?"
    "only a cat of a different coat,
    and that's all the truth i know
    But whether coat of Gold or coat of red,
    a Lion still has claws,
    And mine are long and sharp, My Lord,
    as long and sharp as yours..."

I love how they played that song...errr, those lyrics...words, during the Red Wedding....It really added to the whole mood. I cant belive Robb died! and Cat! That wasnt supposed to happen! and that Arya was right outside the whole time....so close.....
    Errr!!!i can hardly write! this book is too stressfull!!!!

:lol: That is a good song though

Saturn Comes Back Around Evil Agent's Avatar
    Is that the Rains/Rreyenes(?) of Castamere?

yes, i think so...hee hee! i really like the poem...so i memorized it, not that it was exactly dificult....not like The Legend of Nightfalll, which is a little longer...but im dumb like that....i often find few poems in fantasy books that i like, but that one was good....i had too see who else knew it!!

Frosty The Snowman... Frostmourne's Avatar
    Funny poem..........irritating moment.

^understatement

Yes! uhhh! and i cannot stand the fact, that arya, trying to get back to her mother, was just outside! and that that guy betrayed them!!!!ahhh!! (pulls out hair....) and that Robb died! i mean, he wasnt my absolute favorite to say the least, but....well, he wasnt supposed to! just like his father..man, the starks are dropping like flies!

Originally posted by Rira
    Yes! uhhh! and i cannot stand the fact, that arya, trying to get back to her mother, was just outside! and that that guy betrayed them!!!!ahhh!! (pulls out hair....) and that Robb died! i mean, he wasnt my absolute favorite to say the least, but....well, he wasnt supposed to! just like his father..man, the starks are dropping like flies!
    well, you can comfort yourself on the fact that your not the only one who ripped his/her hair off when reading that.. It was a year ago when I read them but I still remember how angry I was, when I read that particular part.. I mean ARGH, Arya was so close to re-unite with her mother and brother....
    and that Robb and his direwold died!! argh...I call for revenge!

IM WITH YOU!!!!

think I"ve said this before, but it worries that Catelyn was the last one who Arya really anticipated shame if she met again, like she was anxious of what her mom would think of her after the things she'd done.

What's stopping her from being a heartless killer now?

uhhh!!! i know! im so afraid she'll become like Jaime Lannister, well, the way he was before.....i want her to remember that she is a Stark....she's one of the last....and one of the most competant....

For me it's part of what makes her so interesting. Beyond an interest in doing things usually reserved for boys she was more or less harmless when the story started, and now she's had to do all this aweful stuff just to survive and try to get back to her family. It's pretty crazy when one sibling is crippled and another gets married to a deformed dwarf yet you've got the worst luck of them.

Yeah, but how much does Arry really know of what happened to the others, she's been so long on the road.

And about Arry becoming a heartless killer, is she a heartless killer if she kills in revenge those who have in a way or another made the downfall of House Stark possible?
    I'd say that she'll become a killer with a great heart

wow, i hope she does....

well my thought is what about the all the people she has killed and will kill yet who directly have very little to do with her vengeance?

Frosty The Snowman... Frostmourne's Avatar
    It's gonna be a joint effort of Arya and Cat.