Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocket Sheep View Post
    Coolio, doooodio! (sorry had to get to 10 letters)
    Whew, I was wondering if perhaps that was just the way you folks always talk in the land down under... (And thanks!)

Quote Originally Posted by PeterWilliam View Post
    Nice, I always check out the art when it goes up. It'll be nice to see what the whole set looks like, if I'm not into the card games.

I was just over at your sight and saw The Pool of Shikama. Is that another novel out in your series?
    Hi Peter, and thank you! Yes, The Pool of Shikama is the third book (or pair of books, more accurately) in The Tales of Tonogato series. It came out in April of last year.

Also by way of news, this weekend was the Rustycon convention. I elected this year to only participate in the art show and not in the convention itself. In part his was due to a lack of panels that I really felt both willing and qualified to speak on. So we just got back from the artist take-down, and I sold two works, which is not too bad given the state of the economy. The two I sold were Moongate Mistress and Keeper of the Bell:

I had rather stupidly forgot my business cards when I set the art up on Friday, but even so two people apparently liked what they saw enough to leave their cards with the art show staff to request I contact them.

All in all things have been doing well in the art department recently...

Halfway through the Norwescon convention, and so far I've sold four pieces in the art show. More progress results on Sunday, when the con wraps up.

I've also done three panels and two writer's workshop critiques, with one more of each to go, as well as an autograph session.

Okay, con finally over. I sold a total of seven pieces, my second best total to date (would have been eight pieces, however someone bid on one of the pieces but never came to pay for it).

Here are the ones that sold: