Page 11 of 56 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
    Wow, Kevin, that's so weird. You know the guy trying to do the thread in the Writing Forum? Well, just to make him feel welcome, I was going to tell him to do like a biker chick with a small dragonette on her right arm, since he seems to go in for females. And then look what you did. So somebody come up with something else for him, I guess. But that's just really weird. I think I better get some sleep now.

Quote Originally Posted by KatG
    Wow, Kevin, that's so weird. You know the guy trying to do the thread in the Writing Forum? Well, just to make him feel welcome, I was going to tell him to do like a biker chick with a small dragonette on her right arm, since he seems to go in for females. And then look what you did. So somebody come up with something else for him, I guess. But that's just really weird. I think I better get some sleep now.
    Hey, well, great minds think alike!

For something a little different, here's a sci-fi scene:

Also, I decided that the "old man" pictures I did for KatG a while back were not quite up to par, so here's another one. Not quite to spec, as his pack is on the ground and not on his back along with the sword; but perhaps close enough...

Okay, why is the space woman wearing protective plastic shields on her arms and chest, but her belly button is bare? I mean, logically.

The old man is good -- I like the facial expression, but his hair's still long, right? And he seems a little, er, overweight. And the sword pommel is a little too fancy.

Okay, why is the space woman wearing protective plastic shields on her arms and chest, but her belly button is bare? I mean, logically.

The old man is good -- I like the facial expression, but his hair's still long, right? And he seems a little, er, overweight. And the sword pommel is a little too fancy.
    Logic? You wanted logic?!? (Perhaps the clothing designer left off the middle portion - I'll have to go back and check the files...)

Oh, that's right, you wanted long hair - sorry, I'll fix that. I can fix the sword pommel. I don't think he's overweight - it must be the angle he's sitting at and the way the cloak is billowed around his back. In fact, the character morph made him a little slimmer than normal when I applied it.

Fires up the DAZ Studio program, starts fiddling...

Okay, how's this?

There you go! Though I did like the first one, really, even if it was flatter in style. In fact, can you make his face just a tad longer and thinner in the new one?

(Yeah, sure the module left it off the space woman. I'm downloading dragon girl too.)

There you go! Though I did like the first one, really, even if it was flatter in style. In fact, can you make his face just a tad longer and thinner in the new one?

(Yeah, sure the module left it off the space woman. I'm downloading dragon girl too.)
    Okay, I updated the picture above, rather than post a new version of it. How does that face look? I thinned it out; if I go too much further, he may look gaunt...

And just so you know that is the full space woman outfit. The creator of it is someone who goes by the name of Bobbie25 who describes herself thusly on the DAZ3D site where I bought the outfit: "Hi my name is Bobbie i am the mother of two boy's ten and three I have been doing textures for over 3 years". She just released a SWAT Team outfit for the Victoria 3 model that, interestingly enough, is also bare midriff. I rather suspect she does not intend these outfits for realistic settings...

And here's a new one for today:

I have maligned you good sir! But of course, you did pick the space girl module and use it.

The revised picture of old guy looks good, though his thighs still seem large to me, but maybe it's the perspective.

Pretty unicorn!

I have maligned you good sir! But of course, you did pick the space girl module and use it.
    It was just begging for a good waist to put in it, so who was I to refuse?

The revised picture of old guy looks good, though his thighs still seem large to me, but maybe it's the perspective.
    I can probably fix that too. Just give me a bit here...

Pretty unicorn!
    Thanks! You can always tell when I've just bought something - it starts showing up in all my pictures!

Hey, I just realized I forgot to post the other unicorn picture - I actually did this one before the 'black' one.

And of course I have to have a new one, right? (Don't worry, Kat, I haven't forgotten our pilgrim's thunder-thighs...)

I updated Mr. Pilgrim's leg again in the image a few postings back; scroll up for the revised version. However, the shadow from where his arm is crossing the top of the leg may be contributing to it not looking quite right.