Page 56 of 56 FirstFirst ... 646545556
    Sheepie: What did he just say??

Quote Originally Posted by Hereford Eye
    Ah, ha, I suspected it and now the proof is out there for all the world to see. You're a closet Green Bay Packer fan.
    Which just goes to show it's a good thing you are married with children and the Radical Thorn is likewise spoken for. It would never work as he is obviously a Dallas Cowboy fan.,,,blue and silver, you see. And, that is both strange and dangerous as he lives in Seahawk territory.
    Sorry, born and bred Washington Redskins, actually. Which I suppose does not get rid of the Cowboy vendetta, does it? Cute photo, kid.

The green and gold costume on the warrior woman looks better with the background, except for the helmet. Can we get a different helmet?

Also, I note that this thread has gotten, er, really, really long. So you might want to think about starting a Cover Art and Computer Graphics II (Son of CACG) thread, Kev.

Oi, HE! It is only a logical contradiction if you fail to take into account the fickleness of fate.

Is there a better helmet? (please don't be a Packer one!)

KatG, does that mean this is the longest thread? Would that be page-wise or post-wise?

Quote Originally Posted by KatG
    Also, I note that this thread has gotten, er, really, really long. So you might want to think about starting a Cover Art and Computer Graphics II (Son of CACG) thread, Kev.
    Too long, you think? 56 pages, 827 replies, and 20,704 views?

Well, I had actually thought about doing that, but the only think holding me back was that I didn't want to lose anybody in the transition. I don't know how many people come here because A) they get an email notification of a posting (which if we all go to a new thread, they wouldn't get anymore from this one); B) they come here everyday just to see what's up (I do that, but then I would, wouldn't I?); C) they browse every new post in every thread (that would be you, Kat... ); D) they see the "new post" listing on the main forum page for the 30 seconds it sits there before someone in Alison's forum blows it away with a new post in her forum .

However... if in your "moderate" capacity (like that, eh?) you deem it advisable to call it a day here and regroup in a new thread, I can do that. But everybody has to jump together! No stragglers, or you'll be left behind!

I have a new thread called "Computer Art" (catchy, huh?) ready to go. Everyone ready? See you there. Ok, hold hands and.... here we go!

*** Sound of massive door clanging shut, followed by... silence...***

It's not essential; I just thought you'd like a change. No, this is not the longest thread in the forum. I think the Recomendation Thread in the Fantasy Forum probably holds that title.

Contrary to popular opinion, I do not look at every new post in every thread. There are entire threads I completely ignore. Especially most polls. So when I do participate, it is of course a high honor. Even more if I do a really long, multi-themed post answering ten other people's posts at once.

I'll jump over to the other thread soon.

*** Opens the door, looks around, sees KatG pontificating to an empty room, shakes head in wonderment. Grabs her by the scruff of the neck and yanks her through the doorway. Door closes again. ***