Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    My blood sings for him. vampiregirl093's Avatar

Question How will Lord Voldemort Die?

I have some theories on how Lord Voldemort dies:

1. Harry and him have the worse battle leaving Harry badly wounded in the end and Lord Voldemort dead.

2. Someone steps in and finishes him off.

3. A spell that is meant to kill Harry unexpectedly backtracks and kills Voldemort "mysteriously".

4. His death eaters rebel against him and kill him.
    Those are some of my theories, please feel free to disagree or add any to the list. Later on I will come up with more (some may be crazy)!

Saturn Comes Back Around Evil Agent's Avatar
    Who says Voldemort will die?

We can only theorize, but if I had my way. Voldy will live ad Harry will be killed (if there is any mercy in this world) bringing about the biggest coup in such a series. If we are lucky, Harry will die to bring Voldy back to his true self, who will then plunge both the magical and muggle world into darkness, hopefully ending the story. Unless Harry and Hermione have had an illigitimate child, and Harry Jr carries on the fight, but then I think half the members on this forum will join together to slit their wrists in protest.

I am only joking of course

I little town that bores me most of the time...
    Harry will somehow find all the horcaxes -i know i spelled it wrong- i don't see how it can happen in one book but you never know....

Thumbs up Nice...

Quote Originally Posted by zorobnice View Post
    We can only theorize, but if I had my way. Voldy will live ad Harry will be killed (if there is any mercy in this world) bringing about the biggest coup in such a series. If we are lucky, Harry will die to bring Voldy back to his true self, who will then plunge both the magical and muggle world into darkness, hopefully ending the story. Unless Harry and Hermione have had an illigitimate child, and Harry Jr carries on the fight, but then I think half the members on this forum will join together to slit their wrists in protest.

I am only joking of course
    Very good way to put it for those who hate Harry Potter series!!*clapping* But about slitting our wrists in protest, I am afraid I cna't possibly do that! My parents would be very disapointed if I did that without their permission.

[I am kidding too okay? My parents are not that pshyco!]

Quote Originally Posted by Evil Agent View Post
    Who says Voldemort will die?
    Isn't obvious that if the author wants to end the series she must at least give us some sort of a happy ending? She wouldn't end the story with a question to keep us up at night.

Quote Originally Posted by vampiregirl093 View Post
    Isn't obvious that if the author wants to end the series she must at least give us some sort of a happy ending? She wouldn't end the story with a question to keep us up at night.
    Or does she? She doesn't want the books to be predictable, either.

Harry sacrifices his life to save those of his friends, thereby killing Voldemort, and ending the war. The end.

Lets face it guys, if Rowling could produce faster, then more people might want he to carry on, but a book every 2 years or so will drive the average reader insane. One, you would have to re-read the previous book every time a new one came out, reducing your overall general reading time. Two, she would rev you up with the new story, and leave you in the cold while she does her world tours, signs books, collects her lolly, ad then when she has time again she will START with the next book.

Lets face it this story must end for the sake of the sanity of mankind.

I'm just hoping for the story to end in dignity, this story that I think has lost it's magic. I think it's to much to hope for to kill HP in the last book. ( Never liked him, read the books for the other characters) But then I wonder why should LW die. You are mean who say such things about an old man.

Me too, I think the story didn't have as much magic as the last five but it did give suspense.

I REALLY hope she kills them both and finish thhe series. I'm so tired ot HP-maniacs. Oh, and of happy endings, too...

Now that you mentioned it.. maybe she will! I am negative when I want to.

A not-magical force from the British could attack the wizards.
    " They were considered a threat towards the Queen..."
    But I don't think that a unhappy ending will happen. We can hope on a not entirely happy ending...

Harry will die

Lord Voldemort will kill Harry. But Harry will also die from having the same skills and traits as Voldemort. This will cause Draco to finally come out of his shell and finish off Harry and Voldemort forever. Draco Malfoy will conquer!!!!