Hybrid View

New person here. Hi.

Hello all. I am impressed by the quality of the work here.

I just thought I would introduce myself.

I am a graduate student at the University of Washington in Seattle, WA, USA. I don't have a lot of time for writing, due to studying and homework, but I would like to eventually write something someday.

I suppose that is it.

Hi.

u LIVE IN sEATTLE- SO Does billl gates- do us all a favour man- pump action 2 tha scrotum!!! !!! PS dude it took me aq long time 2 figure out the faces if u di a coln followed by a bracket u'l get either a happy face or a sad face-> I had 2 learn the long way good man DENNZEM!!! CHECK OUT wastra vit dem exercises-> ego booster-> black echo he;s y'know a scary occupation but he writes a mean story!!!
    As yer man sed in Apocalypse now "THE HORROR!!" welcome 2 SFFworld-> welcome 2 our world. By the waqy Jordan's annoying. HEHHEHEHE!!!l

Is that supposed to be a sarcastic response?

Guardian of sffworld
    Welcome! What type of writing are you interested in? Short stories, novels, poetry, etc. ? Fantasy, Sci-fi, horror, etc. ? (Iím just being nosy .)

PENTIAK: Sorry, about that. I didn't read your response correctly, since I was half asleep at the time.

KATS: Right now, I am interested in short stories. In the sci-fi genre, mixed with a bit of military fiction. After I finish my master's, I would like to write something like a short novel.

I have an engineering background (a degree in rocket science to be exact), so I tend to write like an engineer.

[This message has been edited by Asha_man (edited February 08, 2001).]

Where are the stories at? The link or what ever you writers use? I've had my head in the Fantasy forum too long--I had no idea this branch even existed.

I have a story posted on a gaming community forum, that is a work in progress. I could post a section here, if you want.