Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Glenda's Books

Hi Phedre, do let me know what you think...I am one of those authors who love feedback, even if you don't like my work, so long as you can say why. I reckon I can always learn from my readers.

Abstainer from Foolosophy
    Glenda, I noticed that Galaxy books (which apparently is the only Australian online bookstore to do a serious forthcoming books approach) has Exaltarch (sp?) listed for late fall release. But they have this listed as the second book of the new "Miragemakers" series. Is this correct? And what happened to book one? It's not listed anywhere that I can find.

Hi John, abstainer from foolosophy (love that!)

The first book in the Mirage Makers trilogy is called Heart of the Mirage and the last I heard from my publishers, it will be out in April. But these things do change from time to time, and I note that Galaxy has it up as May. I have just seen the covers, so it must be getting close .

I am lucky in that one of the staff at Galaxy Books has read it and was over the moon about it, which was lovely. See here

Exaltarchy , book 2, has already been submitted to HarperCollins Oz, and the third book, The Song of the Shiver Barrens, is under way. None of them have been sold oversea as yet, but that does take time.

I shall be posted news as I get it on my own blogspot

I think the Conscious was elevated to your shortlist last season and even tho it didn't end up getting an prize, two brief results in two decades is a fantastic identification of her perform.