When will R. Scott Bakker works be avaialble on Kindle?

Apologies if this has been asked before - apparently, this Web board doesn't have a search function (or its creators have chosen to hide it well, heh).

Thanks much!

Quote Originally Posted by disambiguated View Post
    Apologies if this has been asked before - apparently, this Web board doesn't have a search function (or its creators have chosen to hide it well, heh).

Thanks much!
    Just look along the top bar and you'll see the SEARCH function. As to the answer of your actual question about Bakker on Kindle, don't think it is and it is ultimately up to the publisher.

Quote Originally Posted by disambiguated View Post

Thanks much!
    I can't speak for the Kindle, but it is available in web, mobile and epub formats on Kobobooks, at least the first two books in the Prince of Nothing series. They are also available on the Sony Reader Store.

Unfortunately, that doesn't help you out much for the Kindle though. One reason I picked the Sony Reader is because the selection seemed greater (i.e., they can charge more for the books.)

Kindle Editions

I managed to find kindle editions on the amazon UK site, but it won't let me buy them because I live in Canada. It seems that the kindle editions are not available in Canada for some silly reason. Honestly the publishing industry needs to get into the 21st century and have global distribution of such things. Here I am, a willing customer waving my money around trying hard to give it to someone in exchange for their product, but they don't seem at all interested. This is nonsense.

I had the same problem with Kitchen Confidential. Available in paper form in UK. Not on Kindle. But there is a Kindle version on amazon.com.

I think it's silly how they just don't think.