Join the ranks of the Secret Service as Agent Ford and dive into The Conduit: an award-winning conspiracy-laden shooter unlike any other.
After a full-scale alien attack on Washington D.C., suspicions arise as to the involvement of the U.S. government. Armed with sci-fi gadgets including a unique All Seeing Eye device and high-powered weapons, players will battle aliens, rouge agents and other enemy forces as a former secret service agent codenamed "Mr. Ford."
Built exclusively for Wii™, The Conduit, published by Sega, pushes the boundaries of the platform from incredible award-winning graphics to robust controls that are customizable on-the-fly. This action-packed, first-person shooter from the creators at High Voltage Software also supports the Wii Speak peripheral during multiplayer matches.
In the world of The Conduit, the truth that may not be what it seems…
* Conspiracy-driven Action – Dive into an engaging story set in modern day Washington D.C. involving secret agents, invading aliens, and centuries-old government cover-up conspiracies.
* Wii specific Controls – Robust calibration and controls customization built from the ground up for the Wii allow you to tailor the game to your preferred style.
* Intense Online Multiplayer – Up to 12 players can join up online to battle in a variety of multiplayer modes.
* Ruthless Enemies – Vast numbers of incredibly realistic AI enemies react to player’s moves by taking cover and utilizing elements in the environment to their advantage.
* Highly Detailed Visuals – The award winning graphics feature dynamic environment mapping, interactive water with real-time reflection and four-stage texture composition that includes gloss, diffuse and bump-mapping.
* Award Winning Development – IGN Best Shooter Game of E3 2008 (Wii), IGN Best Graphics Technology of E3 2008 (Wii), IGN Best Overall Wii Game of E3 2008, and GameTrailers.com Best Wii Game of E3 2008.
* Peripherals – Supports Nintendo’s new Wii Speak peripheral during multiplayer matches.