GIVEAWAY: David Wingrove's Son of Heaven
SFFWorld is very pleased to announce a giveaway of five hardback copies and one Special Edition copy of Son of Heaven, the first book in David Wingrove's revamped Chung Kuo series, which I reviewed HERE.
Here's the details.
Send an email with your name and 'SFFWorld Son of Heaven giveaway' in the title line to Rina Gill at RinaGill@atlantic-books.co.uk for a chance to enter. Winners will be chosen at random from the names collected and will be contacted by email by Rina and her team.
Also excitingly there is one copy of the Special Edition of the book.
Each copy will be numbered, and signed by David Wingrove. There are only 250 copies available globally at £60 ($100) with the following specifications:
* Black cotton slipcase with gold foil series logo (front, back, spine)
* Black cotton HB with gold foil SON OF HEAVEN floral motif and title (front, back, spine)
* 4-colour endpapers with extended version of trade cover and entire series listing.
* 2-colour printing throughout (red series logo, running heads, section openers and page numbers)
* Yellow/gold head and tail bands
* Yellow/gold book mark
(Alternatively, if you wish to buy the Special Edition there is a UK phone number, 01206 255777, quoting CHUNG KUO1. The retail price is £60.00, with postage £2.95.)
This giveaway is open to all (not just the UK!), from midnight (UK time) Friday 18th February until midnight, Thursday 25th February 2011.
Best of luck!