Wulfa_Jones
Gentleman and Scholar
- Joined
- Jul 24, 2003
- Messages
- 1,074
Does any remember...
It was one of the cool childrens supernatural dramas that used to appear on the BBC and ITV during the 70s and 80s. This one may have been in the 90s or a repeat of something from one of the decades above.
I can't remember much about it, other than one of the things it featured was a drummer boy in some caves below a ruined castle/manor house.
While I am on this subject, anyone remember any other supernatural serials aimed at children? Wonder why they don't do that stuff any more - even things like the Demon Head Master.
It was one of the cool childrens supernatural dramas that used to appear on the BBC and ITV during the 70s and 80s. This one may have been in the 90s or a repeat of something from one of the decades above.
I can't remember much about it, other than one of the things it featured was a drummer boy in some caves below a ruined castle/manor house.
While I am on this subject, anyone remember any other supernatural serials aimed at children? Wonder why they don't do that stuff any more - even things like the Demon Head Master.

